Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Merida POV)
When we got Pitch to the ground I felt a rush of excitement. Soon I can get back too my family. We all can. Me and Rapunzel were tying Pitch to a tree. Meanwhile, Jack and Hiccup were burning out the fire. When we were all done we started to question Pitch. "Why are you doing this? Why are you letting fear take over?" Rapunzel asked.
"For his enjoyment." Jack answered.
"Wrong, but good guess. It's the same reason when I went for the guardians. The only difference is this time I'm even more stronger, especially now that I have my allies." Pitch said.
"Allies?" I asked.
"Yes, my allies." Pitch said with a devious smile. As soon as he said that we heard a roar.
"What was that?" Rapunzel asked. Toothless started growling.
"What's wrong bud?" Hiccup asked Toothless. I heard something moving in the trees, so I turned around. I put my bow up. Then Mor'du came out of the trees roaring. I screamed and fell down. When I fell Mor'du was about to get me until Hiccup and Toothless got me out. "Are you okay?" he asked.
"I'm fine, thanks." I answered. He put on the ground gently. "Jack? Rapunzel? Watch Pitch!" I yelled.
"Aye aye, captain." Jack said while saluting.
"This isn't the time to joke." Rapunzel said.
"Just trying to lighten the mood." Jack responded.
"Hiccup, can you find Mor'du?" I asked.
"Yeah. Come on bud, let's go." Then I felt a gust of wind across my face. It took only a few seconds to find Mor'du, but that's because he jumped at Hiccup and Toothless. He got them and I couldn't tell what he did. The only thing I could tell is that Mor'du really hurt them because they started to fall to the ground. When they hit the ground Hiccup fell off.
"Hiccup!" I yelled while running to him. Jack and Rapunzel also ran to him, completely forgetting to watch Pitch, but I didn't care anymore.

(Hiccup POV)
When I fell to the ground my vision was blurry. I heard Merida scream my name and I saw her run towards me. I saw all of them run towards me. Merida lifted me up,"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Where's Toothless?" I asked. When she turned around she put her hand over her mouth. I looked in the direction she was looking. I saw Toothless on the ground in pain, he had three giant cuts on his side. When Mor'du jumped at us he scratched Toothless really bad. I got off my back and crawled to Toothless. I put my hand on his head. "Come on bud, you're okay." I said with watery eyes. "Come on, you gotta get up Toothless." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack look to the side. I looked to, and Pitch was gone. "Rapunzel?" I said wiping my eyes.
"Of course I will Hiccup." Rapunzel responded. She knew I wanted him to heal him. She put her hair on the wound and started singing. I looked up and saw Pitch on his cloud about to shoot Rapunzel.
"Jack." I said. Then Jack pushed her out of the way, but Pitch didn't get her.

He got her hair.

When it got cut off we were all in silence. The only thing we heard was a women screaming. "Calm down, you still look young." Pitch said.
"Not as young as before!" a women yelled. It was Mother Gothel. I looked back at Rapunzel and she also had tears in her eyes.
"I can't help him anymore. I'm sorry." Rapunzel said holding my hand.
"No. No this can't happen." I said with tears going down my face. This can't be happening. Besides Merida, Jack, Rapunzel, and everyone at home Toothless was my real first friend.

My best friend....

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. I just came back from a trip. Anyways, I'll try to update my other story today. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment if you want more of my fan fiction.
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!