Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Jack POV)
"What do you mean that you can't heal it?" "She has tried a hundred times already. It still didn't work." Merida said with a worried face. I paused, then said "So now what." "Now, we stay calm and try to figure this out in the morning. You need some rest." Hiccup said also with a worried face. After Hiccup and Merida walked away Rapunzel came straight to me hugging me, crying, and asking questions. "Are you okay?" "Does your wound still hurt?" "I'm fine." I said. "Thanks for saving me." "Always." And she hugged me again. We all finally went to sleep.

Hours later....

I wake up, but I still feel really tired. I don't know why I woke up, I didn't hear anything. Then when my eyes finally opened all the way I realized I had my staff in my hand and walking towards Rapunzel. I tried to walk away and put my staff down, but I couldn't because I had no control over my body. I tried to yell so I can wake her up, but I couldn't say anything. Then, I suddenly stopped moving.

(Mother Gothel's POV)
"Stop. I need her, she makes me look younger and beautiful." "I already told you I'm coming up with a solution to that problem." "Well, it's taking a awfully long time. So if it fails or you don't give it to me on time, then I'll need a backup plan." "Whatever you want." Pitch said with a scowl. That ice boy started to walk away from Rapunzel and heading towards the boy with a dragon. I don't why I ever trusted him. My plan with Rapunzel is falling apart. She knows I'm against her now. I know he'll betray me, somehow. "What's are you doing bud." Wait, what was that. How is he awake? I knew Pitch was just another weakling. The dragon started to protect the small boy and woke everyone else up. "Stop Jack! We don't want to hurt you!" said the red head girl. The ice boy was finally knocked out by Rapunzel and our frying pan. Wait a minute, why does she bring that? Great, now I'm going to have double wash it maybe triple! Anyway, they took the ice boy and escaped again. "Your plan has failed once again. What now?" "Don't worry, soon the darkness in Jack will grow and take over his body and mind. Let's go back to Mor'du and the monster dragon. We're not finished just yet." "Can't wait for the main event." I said with a slight smile.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been really busy with school and chores especially. I promise this won't become a habit. (Some of the ideas in this story came from my really good friend awesomewolf9.)
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!