Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(Hiccup POV)
It was scary seeing Jack like that. His eyes were all black, covered with fear. After that event, me, Merida, and Rapunzel figured out that the cut that Jack got was most likely the reason why he went all evil. We believe that the darkness inside him took over his body. "Let me look at it." "No!" "Why?" "It's kinda weird for another guy to lift up your shirt and look at a cut." Jack wouldn't let me see his cut. "Just let me look at it." Rapunzel said angrily. "I don't get it, I mean I don't see any scar." "Maybe it's inside him and you only healed the outside of the cut." Merida said. "Maybe.... but what are we supposed to do now? I mean North is practically not helping us anymore." "I feel offended. I'm always helping you, you just don't know it." a voice said behind us. When we looked back we finally realized it was.... "North!" We all came rushing toward him and had the warmest hug ever. Except for Jack of course.

(Merida POV)
"Where have you been?" I said full of happiness. "I've been busy taking care of the children and looking after you." "Really, you've been watching over us?" Hiccup said with a slight smile. "Of course. I need to make sure you guys are safe." North said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Then why didn't you come sooner." Jack said while laying on the ground in pain. "Jack, there you are. You're the exact reason why I came. Let me see your wound." North looked at it and was silent, staring at the spot of his wound. "I don't see anything." "That's the problem, we think when the nightmare cut him it released fear into his body. Last night, we think that the fear took over his body." I said with a worried face. "Why do you think that it took over his body?" North said like we were crazy. "Because he tried to kill us." me, Hiccup, and Rapunzel said all together. North turned to Jack with a face that said "Why would you do that?" I think Jack got the message because he said, "Its not my fault. I wasn't in control."
"We have a lot of work to do."

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry I haven't updated my story in forever. I've been really busy with stuff and I felt really bad every day because I haven't updated in so long. Even though I take a long time to update my story I hope you keep on reading. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you liked it then comment or vote.
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!