Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Rapunzel POV)
"How can he be alive? Me and Toothless destroyed him." Hiccup said. He was talking about the monster dragon that Merida and Jack encountered. "Well, he was made out of black sand." Merida said after her and Jack glanced at each other. "Black sand?!" me and Hiccup said together.
"We were surprised our selves." "We have to move faster. We're getting closer to Pitch, I can feel it." Jack said. I'm pretty sure all of us can feel that we are getting closer to Pitch. We've been having nightmares every night. No one really admits it, but I know they are having nightmares because I see them scared in their sleep. "You know what, I think we need a vacation." I said very happy. I told us to stop and land near a area with no trees. We did stop and land. When we landed I immediately jumped off Toothless and stood right there stretching my arms, stretching my legs, and breathing in the fresh air. "Come on, let's set up camp."

(Jack POV)
I can definitely tell that Rapunzel was better and not bothered by the idea of her mother going to the dark side. "I'll go get some fire wood." Rapunzel said all excited. "I'll come with you." I said with a smile.

A few minutes later deeper in the woods....

"Sorry about your mom, and not waking up to help you." "It's okay, I'm over it. You really shouldn't let your self down." After she said that I smiled slightly at her. After a few minutes of getting fire wood we started to hear rustling in the bushes. Me and Rapunzel look a tech other for a second. Then I put my staff up and Rapunzel grabbed her hair. It was silent for a long while, then they came out. Nightmares, everywhere. We were doing good at first, but then more and more just came out. "Jack!" Rapunzel screamed as she was getting tackled by nightmares. I rushed over to her, but something cut me on my side first. I looked at the small cut, it wasn't severe yet I started to drop to the ground. "Jack!" Rapunzel said when she finally got up. "It's going to be okay. I'll get you out of here." I heard her say, but it was getting quieter and my vision started to fade more and more.

Hours later....

I finally woke up with my vision all blurry. Everyone was around me. Merida, Hiccup, and Rapunzel. "What happened?" "You got hurt, you were out for hours." Merida said. "Did Rapunzel heal my wound?" "I tried to heal it, but I couldn't heal it all the way because it was too deep. I'm sorry...."

----------------------------------------------
A/N
I am so SORRY for taking so long to update this story. We had testing at my school so I was really stressed. But thank god I finally updated it. My really good friend awesomewolf9 helped me with this chapter, so thanks to him this chapter came out sooner.
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWNS THESE CHARACTERS!!!