Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Hiccup POV)
"Let's go bud." I said to Toothless. I'm Hiccup, a small weakling and the reason why Berk accepts dragons. My dragon's name is Toothless, he's a night fury. "It's getting late bud. We should go home." When we finally got home I went straight to my bed. "Night Toothless."

A few hours later....

"Ugghh.... What do you want Toothless?" He looked at me like if we were in danger. "What is it Toothless? Is someone outside?" As soon as I said that I heard bells ringing near by. I went to my window to see what it was. Then a sleigh pulled by reindeers passed by really quick. All I saw was three people in the sleigh.
"Toothless, we need to go outside to see what it is." When we went outside it was silent at first, then someone came up behind me. "There he is!" The big man said. Toothless started growling. "Who are you? What do you want?" "Calm down, please. We need your help." The girl with long blonde hair said. Then another boy with white hair got out of the sleigh. "Why do we need him? He looks so weak." "Everyone that is going to be part of this team has something special inside."
"What team?" I said all confused. "I'll explain everything to you." They told me everything, about Pitch, about the team. I went with them of course because it sounded so serious. It was hard to believe but I have a good feeling about them. There was only one more person we had to get, a girl named Merida.

(Merida POV)
"Woohoo! Don't you think I'm getting better, Angus?" I'm Merida, a princess, the best archer in the kingdom, and who has a mother that basically controls my life! "Let's take a rest Angus." He stopped by a couple of big rocks that were engraved with designs. I almost fell asleep, then I felt a huge breeze of air. I looked up and it was a black figure with wings following a sleigh.
I got out my bow to see if I can shoot it. Then the sleigh and black figure landed near by. I went to go see what it was. I saw nothing and nobody, then I heard a branch crack. "Show your self or I'll shoot!" Then a big white bearded man came out. "What do u want?" I said with my bow pointed at him. Then three other people came out. They all looked strange.
One of them had white hair with pale skin. Another was a girl with long blonde hair. Then the last boy was small and had his head on the black figure I saw. "What's going on? Who are all of you?" "Let us explain everything." The big white bearded man said. They did explain everything. "Why did you choose me or any of us a matter of fact?" "You were all chosen. Each and every one of you all have something special inside." I was thinking of a way to get out of this. "What about our families? Won't they get worried?" "All of your families are in a deep sleep and hopefully we will be back before they wake up. Rapunzel's mother went on a trip so we did not have to put her asleep."
I decided to go with them. Now, it's time to find Pitch and stop him from destroying our worlds with fear.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry, if this was long for you. It might be awhile till the next chapter comes out. Leave a comment if you want more of my fan fiction.
I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!