Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Hiccup POV)
Ever since the fear has finally escaped from Jack, things have been better for all of us. Now that everything was handled it was time for North to go back to the North. We were all sad when it was time for him to leave. We never say it, but we all feel safer with him around. So we all gave him hugs and he was off. We had a good time that same night. The rest of us know Jack is okay, but we still stare at him when he's asleep. I know it's kinda creepy, but you never know. "Guys I'm fine. There's no need for y'all to keep staring at me, and plus it's creepy." Jack said after he screamed when he saw us looking at him.
"We're just making sure." Merida said with a little and quiet laugh.
"Well, thank you for caring so much guys, but seriously I'm fine."
"Well I was thinking, after that fiasco, we should have a little celebration with just us!" Rapunzel said jumping up and down.
"There really isn't anyone else we can celebrate with anyways." Jack said sarcastically.
"I know. I just thought it was pretty cool to say. Anyways I have it all planned out. With the help of Merida."
"I made sure that the party wasn't too much sunshine and rainbows." Merida said trying to mock Rapunzel.

(Merida POV)
I was actually kinda glad that Rapunzel asked me to help her with the party.
"So we were thinking cake and cookies, that I make if course. A fire that Toothless lights and some music." Rapunzel said with a huge smile.
"Of course I put my own little twist in it. We're also putting decorations up before the big celebration." I said calmly, but was actually really excited inside.
"Sounds good. Can't wait for tonight." Hiccup and Jack said together. When we sort of parted after the talk Rapunzel grabbed me and dragged me behind a big bush.
"What?" I said snatching my arm away.
"What do you mean what? I'm going to get us ready for tonight." When she said that I literally wanted to run for it. Rapunzel braided her hair, of course I helped her because we all know she can't braid her hair by her self.
When she was done I said,"Now let's go. Jack and Hiccup are probably waiting for us."
"Wait, we need to do your hair."
"My hair? There's not much to do with it."
"I'll think of something." All she did was put my hair in a ponytail, but at least she was happy. I didn't know how I looked until I saw the faces of Jack and Hiccup. You can see the astonished look in there faces. I started too blush. After that we started to play music and start dancing. We would dance in pairs or all together in a group. It was really fun. After we ate we all passed out leaning on each other. It was one of the best nights I had ever had.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with the end of school and finals. I hope you understand. Please check out my other story. Vote or comment if you want more of my fan fiction.
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!