Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Jack POV)
I'm glad North came to help us. I just hope I don't try to hurt him too. I still can't believe I did that, to the gang. North said the only way to control it is to always think of the people I care about or want to protect. I thought for a while and said,"I got nothing."
"Are you sure about that?" North said while gesturing at Rapunzel, Hiccup, and Merida. They were chasing each other around laughing, Toothless was playing too. I'm so stupid, how could have I not realize that they are the people I care about most in the world. I looked up at North with a face that said," Thank you."
I think he understood me because he said,"Your welcome." After that I really started taking North's advice seriously. I haven't been possessed in the night ever since then. I never told the rest of the gang what North told me because I would seem so lame like Hiccup. Anyways, things have been good ever since North came. I think Pitch is scared of him. After a day of exploring we set up, ate dinner, and went to bed.

(North POV)
I don't understand, he's been doing fine for days. Oh no, he's going towards Merida. "Merida, don't shoot!"
"Why shouldn't I? He's trying to hurt us again." Merida said with her bow raised.
"Just let me talk to him," I stepped in front of him. "Jack, you don't want to do this." I said while stepping in front of Jack.
"Don't waste your time on them," a voice from the skies said. It was Pitch,"Just get me the girl," Pitch said while pointing at Rapunzel. Rapunzel looked at him with a confused, yet scared face.
"What do you want with her Pitch?"
"None of your business. Now, get the girl!" Pitch said angrily.
"Rapunzel, run! Toothless, you have to get Rapunzel out of here. I'm sorry bud." Hiccup said sadly. While Rapunzel was running away Toothless came up behind her, getting ready for her to jump on. Then, a rope made out of black sand caught Rapunzel's ankle and made her fell.
"I wouldn't try to get her out of here if I were you."
"And why is that? Are you afraid she'll escape?" Merida said with her bow aimed at Pitch.
"The thing is, if you try to help her escape I will destroy Jack." as Pitch said that, we put our weapons down. "Now, get the girl!" Pitch said while pointing at Rapunzel, still on the ground. Jack started to walk towards her. His shadow covered her now. As his shadow covered her, her eyes started to fill with tears.
"Jack." Rapunzel said with a tear falling to the ground. When the tear touched the ground, I think I heard Jack say "Rapunzel...." in a whisper.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
I'M SO SORRY! I feel really bad for not updating in a while, but to make things better....I've been thinking about making another story(Not about BIG FOUR). And I know I always say this, but to be honest I really was busy because I've been having a little writers block. Luckily I got this chapter done. Let me know if I should make another story in the comments and vote if you want more of my fan fiction.
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWNS THESE CHARACTERS!!!