Chapter One

Hi guys!

I'm back from being away for a little while.

I know my previous book isnt finished yet. It will, I know the end already, but I needed something new. I'm trying to start a new chapter in life and how to do that better with a new book? I hope you will all stick with me!

xoxo S

"I am so happy we decided to go to Hawaii." Lottie smiles, sunglasses on her face as she walks together with her fiancé Harry on the beach. They arrived yesterday and now they are enjoying a beautiful morning walk on the beach. She is excited. In two weeks she will get married and she gets the chance to spend two weeks with the most important people of her life here on this beautiful island as a preparation. Life is perfect.

"At least no stress about the weather. I'm glad we're here too." Harry pulls the blonde girl closer to him and kisses her cheek. "Do you know when everybody arrives?"

"They all come separately." Lottie says. "Let me check the list." She takes place in the sand and Harry sits next to her. She grabs her phone and starts typing and scrolling.

"Okay so... My mom, sisters, Zayn and bride maids should arrive at four. Your family, Liam and Niall should be here already around noon.

"Have you heard anything about your brother yet?"

The question is still like a bomb for Lottie.

"What do you think? I tried to call him, text him but no answer. I couldn't even send him an invitation because I don't have his bloody address. I e-mailed him, Harry. I had to e-mail him the invitation six months ago and no reply, not even in my spam." A tear escapes Lottie's eyes. "I mean... I couldn't imagine marrying without my big brother but... I also couldn't imagine a single Christmas without him and we haven't seen him for the last three years so..."

"Come here, love." Harry hugs his beautiful girl and kisses her cheek.

"With or without your brother, it's all about us okay? You will look so beautiful, even more than you do now. I can't wait to see you walk own the isle and..."

"Stop, you're making me blush!" Lottie giggles, making Harry's heart swell. He doesn't know how he got this lucky, that this beautiful girl chose him, wants to marry him.

"So, want to grab breakfast then, beautiful girl?" Harry stands up and cleans the sand off his shorts before he reaches his hand out to Lottie. She grabs it and Harry pulls her up, pecking her lips as he catches her in her arms.

"Yeah, let's grab some breakie"

--

"Mom!" Lottie runs into her mother's arms when she arrives in the hotel together with her sisters, bridemaids and Zayn.

"Hey, baby! Oh, Charlotte you look so beautiful. Such a classy young lady, I can't believe you are going to get married." Jay has tears in her eyes as she watches her oldest daughter. Jay is so proud of her oldest girl.

"Lottie!" The twins jump in her arms and Lottie hugs them at the same time.

"Phoebs, Dais! Stop growing, you're almost as tall as I am!" Lottie scolds them jokingly.

"Where is Harry?" Daisy asks.

"Yeah! We want to play games with him!" Phoebe continues.

"Here I am, ladies!" Harry comes from around the corner, followed by Liam and Niall. "Sorry I'm late. I was with these two."

"HARRY!" they both shout in union and they run to the curly haired boy.

"I swear to god, Lots, Harry is more loved than you are in this family."