Chapter Sixteen

Wanna know why Lou left? Enjoy reading this chapter and dont forget to comment xoxo

"He can stay here one night, Zayn and not any second longer!" Perrie hisses. Louis can hear the two of them discussing on the balcony. "I can't believe you even agreed to this, without asking me."

"Look, Pez. I know you don't like him. I'm also not his biggest fan but I can't just... He has been my best friend my whole life. I can't just... I'm worried about him okay? I have been for three years."

"I get it I guess." Perrie sighs. "But one night, not any longer. I'm going to spend the night in Lottie's cabin. She isn't doing very fine either. Harry and she are fighting a lot currently. I think she can use a girls night."

"You are not angry, are you?"

"How can I be angry when your heart is fucking gold, Zayn? No, it's alright. I would to the same honestly in your situation. I'm getting my stuff and I'll see you tomorrow then, okay love?"

"You will, I love you Perrie." Zayn kisses the girl and it makes Louis jealous. After years of flirting and meaningless sex, he wants that as well. He wants to experience love just like Zayn and Perrie do.

"Love you, Zayn."

"Going to miss you. Don't say anything

The two of them go inside again and Louis is sitting on the spare bed, playing a game on his phone.

Perrie nor Zayn say a word to him and right before Perrie walks outside, Louis speaks up.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay, here Perrie. It means a lot."

"Is this Louis Tomlinson thanking someone? I must have sand in my ears." Louis doesn't say a word, not knowing what, but Perrie speaks again.

"It's alright. Just one night though, Louis. I need my privacy with my boyfriend."

"I totally understand. Have a good night, Perrie."

Perrie gives Louis a strange look, one that he can't really read, before answering.

"Night, Tomlinson."

She quickly kisses Zayn and then she leaves, going to Lottie's cabin.

The two former best friends sit in front of each other, just staring and there is silence between them, until Louis feels a slap in his face, followed by a pair of arms around his body.

"Do you know how fucking worried I have been you fucking idiot!" Louis can feel Zayn's tears on his shirt and Louis' own created wall is crumbling down as well as he hugs the other boy back.

"Missed you too, so much Zayn. I am so fucking sorry." Loud sobs leave Louis' mouth.

"Why did you just go, Lou? Why did you just leave? Hell I thought that you were dead. The only thing I could do was sending you e-mails because your phone number didn't work anymore and you could have been anywhere. You didn't... I haven't heard you Louis. You were my very best friend and you... It felt like you died..."

"I'm so sorry." Louis whispers. "I should have stayed away. It would have been better for everybody. I'm back not even that long and I'm on the verge of messing everything up. I was thinking about just leaving again." Louis wipes his tears away with the back of his hand.

"Don't you dare pull that one on me again, Tomlinson. I have been absolutely miserable without you. Why did you go?"

"I was hurting everybody, and I'm still doing that. It's just... There was something and I couldn't just stay there, couldn't share it. I would mess everything up..."