Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter time! Enjoy and don't forget to comment xoxo

"Jay, I think you need to sit down." Anne says, carefully putting her hand on Jay's shoulder. "I think you have miss-seen something. Harry is not a cheater."

"He is!" She hisses. "I have seen it. You have to believe me, Lottie." Jay turns around to look at her daughter again. "It was on the beach today. Fizzy was watching the twins because I needed time for myself a bit and then I saw them kissing, Lottie I am so sorry but it is true."

"You cheated on me with my brother?" Lottie turns to Harry, tears in her eyes and mouth wide open. "What kind of sick fuck are you? You dirty-"

"Don't you dare talk to him like that, Lottie." Louis stands up and takes place in front of Harry protectively. "You know very well that he isn't any of those things."

"Oh so now you are going to play his little hero, Louis?" she hisses. "You are literally the biggest asshole of all. You disappear for three years, then you decide to come here to do what? Steal my husband, Louis? Haven't you hurt me enough without taking away the one thing of me I was certain of in life?"

"Bullshit, Lottie. Tell them what you were planning to say right now!" Louis yells back and Lottie looks at the floor. "Go ahead, tell them you were not trying for a baby or look for a house together."

"Harry, what is all of this?" Anne asks. "What were you guys planning to tell?"

"We were planning to tell you that we're blowing off the wedding." Harry says. "And it was a mutual decision."

"He just forgot to tell me he was fucking my brother behind my back." Lottie snaps. "For real, Louis you are the most selfish dick I know. You left us, come back, steal my husband from me and then you come to me to give me advice to break up with him! You gave me the fucking advice Louis! For what? Getting with him behind my back? So you don't have to feel guilty when you're in bed together?"

"That's not the reason I gave you that advice, Lottie! You are the one telling me you are in love with Zayn!"

"YOU ARE WHAT?!" Now Perrie stands up and she gives Lottie an angry glare. "Are you serious Lottie? How fake are you?"

"Calm down, baby." Zayn puts his arms around Perrie, knowing very well his fiancé's temper.

"Don't you dare to defend her now, Malik or I will-"

"I'm not." Zayn kisses her cheek. "Just don't want you to do something that gets you in trouble."

"Zayn has been flirting with me too!" Lottie defends herself. "It's not one sided! Zayn, tell her the truth! We have had feelings for each other since forever." Lottie turns to Zayn now. "I know you took Perrie as a back-up because I was with Harry but it's not needed anymore. We can finally have our happy end as well!"

"What the fuck, Lottie!" Zayn shouts. "What the hell are you saying!"

"Don't you remember the night we spent on your balcony?" she shrieks.

"Talking, Lottie! I was there as a friend because you had problems and I listen to you. We are nothing more than friends, never will! I love Perrie."

"So you were trying to get with Zayn? Not only pining over him but you actually tried to get him to cheat on Perrie? You're not better than me, Lottie." Louis shakes his head.

"I'm not a dirty fag like you are, Louis. We are nothing alike. "

Instead of anger, Louis feels hurt. He wants to cry, wants to hide himself, feel too less to be here, to be loved.

Harry notices Louis' change of behaviour. He puts his arms around Louis and pulls him in his body.

"We're sorry that it has gone this way. We were wrong, but so were you Lottie. Have a good evening everyone, we are out." Harry leads Louis outside, trying to ignore the judging faces from Lottie and Jay, the disappointed one of his mother and the questioning one of his sister. He messed up as well, he wanted to out himself in peace, happily with his Louis by his side, not by his future mother in law.

When they are in the room, Louis bursts out in tears.

"It wasn't supposed to go like this." He sobs. "Everybody around that table hates me now, Harry. Your mother looked at me like I was a monster. She will never like me."

"That's not true, baby. She is shocked, that for sure, but she won't hate you. She doesn't hate the people I care about deeply."

"You don't know that. I'm a boy, Harry. I'm your ex's brother."

"And you are my favourite person as well." Harry coos. "You're my whole world, Louis." Harry kisses his forehead.

Harry looks up when he hears a knock on their door.

"Do you want me to send them away?" Harry asks.

"Just check who it is. I really can't handle being insulted and called names again." Louis pulls the blanket over his body, hiding himself.

Harry quickly kisses his cheek and then opens the door of their room.

Gemma and Anne are standing there together with Fizzy.

"Hey, boy." Anne smiles weakly. "Felicity told us that we could find you here. Can we come in?"

"Lou is not feeling fine, mom." Harry whispers.

"We would love to meet him properly." Gemma says. "We talked to Fizzy for a bit after you left and it cleared up a lot of things."

"Don't put him on the test now." Harry says. "I get that you want to meet him and that you must have loads of questions, but now is not the time to put him under pressure."

"We won't." Anne promises. "We're just curious about the boy that stole your heart, Harry."

"You don't mind that it's a boy?" Harry bites his lip and both Anne and Gemma smile, shaking their heads.

"I have always raised you to love everybody, Harry. This is not an exception."

The three of them come inside the room and Fizzy immediately goes to her brother, gives him a comforting hug and then sits next to him out of some sort protection. Harry takes place next to Louis as well while Anne and Gemma take place on a chair in front of the bed.

Louis crawls into Harry's arms, scared to face Anne and Gemma and his right hand is holding his sister. He doesn't feel comfortable at all, this is Harry's family and they are going to hate him before they even properly know him.