Chapter 6

Guys I don't know about where you all live, but here it's getting sunnier and it makes me a bit happier. Don't forget to comment xoxo

After paying in the restaurant, Harry leaves. He grabs his phone out of his pocket again and calls Niall.

"Hey!"

"Niall, hey look I have a pro-"

"I know you are talking to me, but this is my voicemail, HAHAHAHAH! Leave a message!"

"For fuck's sake, Niall." Harry curses and puts his phone back into his pocket. "Been stalking me all evening and now I can't reach him."

So where can he possibly go? He is not going back to the room. He is too proud for that. He doesn't want to crawl back to Lottie and apologize, because that's what he has to do if he wants to enter, and it's just not an option. He shouldn't have lied about Gemma calling, but checking your fiancé's phone while he is going to the toilet is not okay either. He has to find out why she felt the need to.

So after walking around in the hotel, he stops at the bar. The music is loud and there are quite some people. Harry could do a drink, he really could. He decides to enter and takes place on one of the stools.

"What can I give you sir?" The man asks.

"Some water please, no ice." Harry orders.

"Scratch that! Two mojitos!" Harry gasps when he feels a hand on his shoulder.

And there he is again. His hair is looks uncombed but in a sexy way. He wears an oversized white tank top that shows his muscles and a tight skinny jeans. He has an amazing cologne that smells like heaven.

"Louis?"

"Though I saw you entering, Curly." He smirks, taking place next to Harry.

"A water is fine though!" Harry turns away from Louis and speaks to the bartender.

"Nonsense, it's on me! Gotta treat my brother in law, don't I?" He winks at Harry, making the younger boy look down.

"Thank you." Harry mumbles when the bartender gives him the glass. He lifts it, and Louis' glass touches his own before he starts to drink.

"So tell me, what are you doing here on your own? Thought you had a date with my sister today."

Harry chokes on his drink and starts coughing. He didn't expect Louis to start a conversation about his date, hell he didn't even know that he knew.

"Just grabbing a drink." Harry says, avoiding eye contact with Louis. He has always been bad at lying, for sure in people's face. There is no way though he is going to talk about his problems with Lottie with Louis.

A few mojitos later though, that changes. Sober Harry and drunk Harry don't agree on things. Drunk Harry likes sharing his feelings and he likes Louis, so he absolutely adores sharing his feelings with the smaller boy.

"Your sister can be so difficult, Louis." Harry says, his right arm wrapped around Louis' shoulder. "You know what she did?"

"Tell me then..."

"Just went through my phone without permission. I went to the toilet and she just started to check my calls and my messages."

"Why did she do that? Did she have a reason?" Louis' playful personality has disappeared and he is now serious, listening to Harry like a real friend would.

"I'm going to be honest too. I left her for a bit to take a phone call from Niall, but I told her it was Gemma."

"Why did you feel like you had to lie to her? I'm sure she doesn't mind that your friend calls you." Louis takes another sip from his drink but his eyes never leave Harry.

"That's the thing, she does mind. We've had so many fights because I spend too much time with my friends. And then she freaked out because I lied and she is right, I shouldn't have lied, but she shouldn't have checked my phone. It's like she doesn't trust me."

"You did lie though, Harry..." Louis says honestly.

"I know, but..."

"I get it." Louis interrupts him. "Her reactions in the past made you lie right now. It's a circle, isn't it? Well, you are going to marry her Harry so one of you has to break that circle or it will be an issue during whole your relationship."

"Can I be honest with you, Lou?" Harry's head is spinning so he puts it on Louis' shoulder. He hasn't been this drunk in a long while because Lottie absolutely hates it.

"Tell me whatever you want to tell me, curly."

"I also fight a lot with her because I don't like you." Harry whispers comically and although the message isn't nice to here, Louis chuckles.

"You don't have to like me, Harry. That's your opinion. As long as we can be civil, things are cool. She shouldn't like me either to be honest." Louis' look is sad for a little bit but he regains his smile quickly. "Don't worry about Lottie. Things will be alright. If you really love her, things will be alright. You are a very good guy, Harry. I'm glad she found someone like you. Just don't drool on her shirt like you do on mine." Louis teases and Harry jumps up, removing his head from Louis' shoulder. He looks down, hiding his blushes from shame.

"Hey, no need to hide, Haz." Louis laughs.

"I think you are nice. Sorry for being mean." AlthoughHarry speaks a bit weird, the alcohol really taking over his whole body, Louis can  understand him perfectly.

"You are very nice too, Curly."