Chapter Twenty Five

Hi guys! Here is your chapter ((: not the best one, but the next one will be!

Im glad you stayed the night. Lottie smiles at Harry when they wake up in the morning. Lottie kisses Harry and pecks his bare shoulder.

Yeah, me too.

Thats a lie, thats a big fat lie. After he texted Louis he had a talk with Lottie and stuff happened. Harry didnt enjoy it though. Its the first time that he feels dirty after sex. He thinks its because he feels guilty towards Louis, because of his message. It didnt feel right even though it was the right thing to do.

But when they finished, Harry decided to check his phone, seeing that he got a message from Louis and those words literally hurt like knives. So what did he do? He texted Louis but his messages didnt deliver and when he tried to call him he went straight to voicemail.

He has blocked Harry

And when Lottie fell asleep, Harry started to cry silently. He thought he made the right decision, he really did but is it possible that the right decision hurt so much?

So Harry decides to make it right. He is going to talk to Louis today, and maybe its finally time to be completely honest to himself, but also to Louis.

--

Morning, Fiz. Louis says when he wakes up. What are your plans for today?

Mom is taking the twins to an attraction park. I think I will use the time to stay by myself and video chat Lucy.

Its that her name? Louis teases her. Fizzy blushes immediately and its super cute. As a big brother, its of course his duty to tease her even more.

Fizzy and Lucy kissing in the tree-

Shut the fuck up, Louis. She rolls her eyes but her face is all red. You are literally as in love with Harry.

Louis smile fades and he looks at the floor. Lets just get breakfast, okay Fizz?

Louis, Im sorry. She apologises. It was out of line. Its just- I have seen Lottie and Harry together for two years and I have never seen him smile the way he does when he is with you. I thought they were okay together until Ive seen you with him, Lou. You bring up a side from Harry that no one has ever seen and happiness looks so good on him, on you, on both of you. You both bring the best out of each other and I think its sad that you both are willing to give up on that. People are looking their whole lives for what the two of you have so naturally.

Thats really sweet, Lottie but its not as romantic as Shakespeares poems or anything. This is real life and soulmates or not, its not always meant to be only because people fit well together. Heartbreak is a part of life and its a big part.

I know you try to be realistic, Louis but now you are just pessimistic. I know there is something between the two of you, you know it as well.

I have to go. Louis breathes out. Im meeting up with Zayn.

Ill see you later, Lou. Fizzy hugs her older brother. Shes almost as tall as him. Probably one more year and shes taller. Just know that you deserve love, okay? Whatever negative shit is going on in your head, you deserve everything.

Love you, Fizz. Say hi to your girlfriend from me. Next time when I am free I would love to talk to her too.

A big smile appears on Fizzys face. She is so happy that Louis is back in her life. It was honestly horrible without him.

--

Today is the best day ever, Louis. Is the first thing Zayn says when Louis arrives.

Jesus, arent you supposed to be nervous or something? Louis laughs, taking a bite of his sandwich.

Why would I be nervous? Im making the best decision of my life. I love her so much, Louis. This means everything to me. Zayn says, eyes lighting up when he thinks about Perrie.

Thats amazing, Z. Louis smiles genuinely. Its good to see you like this. So, what exactly do you want me to do then?

Okay so you go to the mountain first, yeah. I want you to make sure there are rose petals and you have to hide so you can record the moment. Make sure you have a good position, yeah! I want he sea view behind us. Everything you need is in this backpack. Zayn hands Louis a bag in a size he has probably never worn before.

Jesus, Zayn. Whats all in there?

You will see. I trust that you make the setting perfect, Lou and that you capture the moment okay? It means everything to me.

I know it does. Im going to leave already then. I have an appointment with the organisation, making sure people are not going to be around during your special moment.

Are you serious? Zayns eyes are shining. No, for real Louis?

Yeah, I hired the best place for you guys.

Was it expensive?

Does that matter? Its about my best friends happiness. My wallet doesnt care then.

Zayn pulls Louis one more time in a tight hug.

You are the best ever, Louis. Its so good to have you back, the real you. Zayn is doing his best not to cry. Its already an emotional day but finally finding back his friend that he lost for so long, its one of the best things that has happened to him in a while now.

Everybody keeps saying that, except for the one person Louis actually wants. He just dropped Louis like it was nothing.

After having breakfast with Zayn, Louis takes a taxi towards the mountain. When arrives though, he is shocked.

There is Harry, wearing a pair of jeans shorts, a t-shirt and his camera is hanging around his neck. He also has a backpack.

What are you doing here? Louis snaps. He walks passed Harry towards the reception desk where he has to show his ID. The woman gives him a smile and kindly explains him the directions to the top.

Im here to help you, like I promised yesterday. Harry smiles.

If I remember well you suggested to stay away from me. Kind of failing your mission, arent you? Louis looks at the map he received from the woman and starts walking into the nature parc.

Yeah but we planned this together. Harry persists.

Before you did a friendship break up on me. Louis still hasnt looked at Harry while talking. Can you please do me a favour and go back to the hotel? Im sure Lottie is waiting for you.

Shes not. Harry shakes his head. And we both know that your decorative skills arent the best, thats why you asked me to come with you.

No you idiot, I asked you to come with me because I wanted to spend time with you. That has changed, though.

Now I want you gone. Is the only thing Louis says, still focusing on the map.

Do you really want to ruin Zayns engagement just because you are pissed with me? Harry gives Louis a pouty lip and it makes Louis boil inside.

Fucking emotional manipulator.

You can come with because I want this to be perfect for Zayn, but dont you dare speak a word to me.

Harry has a small smile on his face, happy that he can still go with Louis. He has all this time to make it up to him because fuck, he misses him so much and it hasnt even been a day.