Chapter Twenty

Here you go, guys! Don't forget to leave the comments, and share your thoughts 

"We're winning, sweety!" Louis cheers, pulling Eleanor into a hug. Harry rolls his eyes and looks at Lottie who is about to roll the ball.

"Spare!" She yells, jumping around.

"Well done, my sweetheart!" Harry lifts his fiancé and makes a turn, making Lottie giggle. "I'm proud of you" Harry pulls Lottie closer to him and kisses her lips, staring quickly at Louis whose jaw is clenched. Great.

"That was not bad, sister. Although Eleanor just threw a strike. You're almost as good as my love here." Instead of watching Lottie, Louis watches Harry. He can't help it, he doesn't know what he tries to proof, maybe that he has the best thing in life, which is not the case.

Honestly the real winner here is Louis' own sister.

"Nonsense, that was just luck. Lottie here is a natural talent, aren't you?" Harry pulls her closer by her hip and kisses her cheek.

"Eleanor was prom queen, by the way, got voted as prettiest girl of the school." Louis tries to brag, for some reason he wants to make Harry jealous, convincing him that he couldn't be doing better now, even though they aren't friends anymore.

"Lottie was starring in the play of Romeo and Juliette in university."

"Eleanor wrote a play."

"Lottie is asked to write an article for Vogue."

"Eleanor is a model herself."

"Well, Lottie –"

"Guys, shut the fuck up." Zayn sighs, holding his nose. "Both Eleanor and Lottie are great girls. Can we please continue the game now? Everybody has played already during your pathetic little argument. Louis, it's your turn."

The rest of the evening goes the same. Both boys try to convince the other that their life is the best, that they are the happiest, that they and their girlfriends accomplished the most.

In the end of the night though, both of them are as miserable as the other.

Before Louis leaves the bowling bar he walks up to Harry.

"You better don't come in too early. I don't need you walking in on me and my girl."

And Louis brought Eleanor back to his room after the bowling and now they are making out on Louis' bed. He is trying to enjoy it, he really is, but his mind is stuck with Harry. His smell is still dominating the room and that's the cause of Louis' butterflies, not Eleanor's lips on his, not her hips pressed against his own, no.

When her hand goes towards his trousers, ready to sneak in, Louis carefully pushes her off.

"I don't want to go to quickly with you, sweety." He makes up. "I respect you and you don't have to give your body to me like that."

I just don't get excited about the thought of you naked.

"I'm ready, Lou. I missed you so much, you showing up at my door earlier is the one thing I have been hoping for, for years. It's alright, want you, need you." She leans in again, trying to kiss Louis' lips but the boy avoids her kiss.

"It's alright, El. It's getting late. Maybe you should go back to your room?" he suggests.

"I thought I was going to sleep with you tonight?" she questions.

"Not yet." Louis shakes his head. "Just go to your room, okay? I have dealt enough with you for today."

Eleonor sighs, stands up and fixes her clothes.