Chapter Fourteen

Here you go guys, it's not the best chapter but it's time to build op some drama.

There is no book of mine without drama.

"Louis and Felicity Tomlinson!" Louis wakes up from loud knocking on his door.

"Ugh, we're dead." Fizzy mumbles. "Don't open that door. It's literally our way towards hell."

"Aren't we already there?" Louis has the same grumpy tone as Fizzy as he rolls out of bed, hair covering his face.

"Louis! Felicity!" Jay yells again.

"Coming!" Louis rolls his eyes before opening the door. And there is his mother, hands on her hips and an angry look on her face.

"We need to talk." Jay's tone is serious. "Because what you have done yesterday night was not okay! Your sister was feeling miserable."

"Look, mom it's not Fizz's mistake. It's all on me. It was my idea to..."

"Like hell it was all on you!" Fizzy interrupts. "Don't claim all the credit, Louis. The whipped cream was totally my idea." Fizzy has a proud smile on her face, making Louis laugh and Jay even more angrier.

"You were already getting out of control, Fizzy but now you are going too far. I thought things would be better now you are away from your boyfriend but-"

"Don't include him." Fizzy rolls her eyes but she is clearly annoyed. "I'm already pissed enough that I'm not with him now."

"That boy is not good for you. Feli-"

"Mom, I don't think this is something you have to discuss now. She likes that boy, let her." Louis defends his sister. "This is not why you came here. Just say what you need to say to me."

"Don't pull your sister into those shenanigans, Louis." Jay sighs. "She is already rebelling, don't make it worse. Fizzy, grab your stuff, you are coming back to the family cottage." Jay's voice is firm and it sends chills down Louis' spine. His mother was never like this before and it's strange.

"I'm good, thanks. I'm spending time with my long lost brother." She pulls an arm over Louis' shoulder. She's almost as tall, kids that grow shouldn't be allowed Louis thinks. It makes him feel old.

"You are coming with me, no discussion young lady. Louis, we are having a chat later."

Louis only nods and hugs his sister before she leaves. He laughs a little when she says that she'll be back and then waves her goodbye.

Then he is alone again, what he has been for the past three years. There is no Fizzy with a smart mouth and no Harry...

His thoughts really shouldn't always lead to Harry.

"You're a coward, Tomlinson. You are ruining your own fucking life." He says to himself before falling in bed again.

--

"Where are you going?" Lottie asks while Harry is packing his bags. "Are you going to ask for a new cabin then?"

"Obviously not." Harry rolls his eyes. Unbelievable how spending one night with Louis and Fizzy rubs off the sass on him. "Do you know how much we already have to pay for rooms and stuff? I'm sure I can stay with Niall and Liam in theirs."

"Alright." Lottie just nods. It has never been this awkward between them, not even when they first met and got together. Harry should be miserable now, begging to stay in the hut with Lottie, but instead he is packing his bags, feeling less weight on his shoulder by every piece of clothing he throws in his suitcase.

"I'll see you tonight, yeah? What's on the planning? Live music at the bar?"

Lottie nods.

"Yeah, hired off the lobby bar and there is a live band. You want to meet up before in the room?"

"Lottie, what's the point of spending time apart if I come here all the time?" Harry zips up his bag. "I'll see you there okay?"

"Yeah, okay." Lottie nods. "I feel that you are angry with me. Are we okay, H?" Lottie looks straight into Harry's eyes and it's awful. It's awful because he used to forget about the whole world when he looks in them and now there is only one thing on his mind: looking for similarities with Louis' eyes.

There aren't any.

"We are okay, come here." He opens his arms and lets the blonde fall into them. "Some time apart will do us good. I can't wait to see you in a white dress." Harry kisses her forehead. He doesn't know who he tries to calm down, himself or Lottie. He is pretty sure it hasn't worked on any of them.

"I'll see you tonight then, okay? I'm going to go shopping with the girls.

"Enjoy, sweetheart. I'll see you tonight."

Harry picks up his suitcase and leaves the room. He walks away, just like he did last night from Louis' room.

The only difference is that this time he doesn't look over his shoulder to look into a pair of eyes one more time.

--

"Harry? What are you doing here? Why do you have a suitcase?"

Harry bites his lip and looks at Louis from under his eyelashes.

"I know this is crazy and probably a crazy idea but- Lottie and I kind of decided to spend some time apart until the wedding. I was wondering, because you know, you have a spare bed and I uh- could I maybe stay in your room?"

"My room?" Louis' eyes are wide and his heart is beating so much harder than it normally does. He can't believe this. His brain can't understand the picture of the curly haired boy with a suitcase next to him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come... It's stupid. Of course, you are her brother and..."

"Come on in then." Louis interrupts.

"What?"

"Of course you can stay with me. It would make this holiday a lot less lonely." Louis smiles shyly and he takes a step aside, making room for Harry to enter.

"One more thing, Lou." Harry says.

"Yeah, tell me."

"I didn't tell Lottie I would stay with you. I kind of told her I'd stay with Niall. I hope you are not angry about that.... If you are then I'll just go again."

"It's better that Lottie doesn't know." Louis agrees. "She would probably freak out if she knew you'd be here with me. Got the hugest speech from my mom about yesterday and I know from where those words come." Louis rolls his eyes and Harry laughs, throwing his suitcase on the bed.

"But we're going to have a great time yeah? No Lottie, no drama, just fun?"

Louis walks towards his fridge and throws a can of beer towards Harry.

"Just fun."