Chapter Twenty Eight

happy chappie 28, Harry's single release and just life! Love you all, leave some comments xoxoxo

Their lips touch for the first time. The one thing they have both been longing for is finally happening. Louis carefully pushes Harry against one of the rocks, deepening the kiss that is getting hotter and hotter. All the tension that has been piled up is finally coming out now.

"Louis..." Harry moans between the kiss.

"I know, baby." Louis whispers. He keeps kissing Harry lovingly, slow and passionately. "Fuck, finally." Harry pulls his arms around Louis' neck and they keep kissing, scared that when they stop they will be pulled back in reality.

Reality where Louis is Lottie's brother and Harry her fiancé.

"Wow..." Harry mumbles. His finger touches his lips, they are still tingling and want more of Louis.

"I have never... This... Harry you can't let me go after this." Louis breathes out. "I'm officially a hundred percent addicted to you and your lips."

"No worries, the same here." Harry pants. "Come here, Lou." Harry pulls Louis again closer to him and connects their lips. Louis' hands are resting under Harry's shirt, right above the waistband of his shorts and Harry's fingers are tangled in Louis' hair. Harry has never kissed like this, never been so turned on by only locking lips with someone.

"The things you do to me, Louis." Harry says after the kiss.

"It's a long walk back, baby. We should go now. Are you... Will you stay in my room again?" Louis bites his lip. "Because I really missed you."

Harry smiles from ear to ear when he nods. "Yeah, yeah I would like to stay in your room again if it's okay with you."

"More than okay." Louis nods heavily. "Yeah, there's always a place for you."

Harry pecks Louis' lips again and then sticks out his hand, showing it to Louis who grabs it with a big smile on his face and hand in hand they go towards the hotel again.

--

They laugh and giggle on their way back, just like two teenagers would. Their hands have stayed linked during the whole trip back and now they are walking towards their room. It's late at night so they don't expect anyone to be out, but they hear Lottie yell from her balcony anyway. They quickly let go of each other's hands and Louis immediately feels a lot colder inside. He misses Harry's touch already.

"Harry, Louis is that you?" The girl is sitting on her balcony and now she is walking towards the two boys.

"Is it too late to run?" Harry whispers.

"It is. She has clearly seen it's us. Don't want to get in even more trouble, baby." Louis whispers back.

"I can't believe you, Harry." Lottie is walking towards them, arms crossed and shaking her head. "I have been trying to call you all day and here you are, at one in the night, arriving back with my fucking brother?"

"I should leave you two..." Louis whispers. He is about to leave but Harry grabs his wrist."

"No, Lou. There is no reason to leave." Harry shakes his head. "You really have to calm down, Lottie."

"Calm down? Always when I tell you about something I really don't like, you go off and do it!" she shrieks.

"Lot, calm down. There are people sleeping." Louis sounds calm and Harry really envies him right now because he is fuming.

"Oh, remember me please what you didn't want me to do." Harry challenges Lottie.

Does she really have the nerve to say it in front of Louis?

"You know very well what." She hisses.

She clearly doesn't.

"No, Lottie. Go on, tell me then."

"For fuck's sake, Harry! Are you an idiot?" Lottie shouts.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Louis who was so calm earlier, has turned into a kind of protecting ninja.

"You don't get to mend yourself into my relationship, Louis." Lottie shakes her head. "Really, you don't have the right to."

"I'm not mending myself into your relationship, I'm just telling you that you can't talk to people like that, not to anyone and especially not Harry. He hasn't done anything wrong, Lottie. I know you don't like him hanging around with me and I kind of get that you think I'm not the best influence but I'm your brother, you should be happy that we get along!"

"Should I be happy that both my fiancé and my brother, who went missing for three years, spend more time with each other than with me? You haven't spend a minute on me, Louis yet I was the one who did everything to be able to invite you, yet you spend all your time corrupting Fizzy and influencing my fiancé and I need this to stop. If I knew it was going to be like this than I hadn't invi-"

"You shouldn't finish that sentence." Harry's voice is low, deep and dangerous. It even brings chills on Louis' skin. "Because what you are about to say is really wrong."

"I'm just tired, Harry." Lottie cries now and instead of wanting to wrap his arms around her, he rolls his eyes. He is really done with her. "All I wanted was to have this perfect prewedding in Hawaii and have a magical time with you and our friends and family but-"

"You kicked me out of the room, Lottie! You can't blame all of this on me! You are freaking now because I hung out with your brother to help our friend!" Harry exclaims.

"Is that an excuse now? That you were helping your friend? Enlighten me, Harry who did you help?"

"It's my fault he went out with me, okay. He did tell me that you wanted us to have more distance." Louis comes in between. The thought of that message still makes him sick to his stomach. "But we planned Zayn's engagement and Harry knows more about decorating romantic settings than I do so I asked him for help."

And if Lottie her look was horrible earlier, it's nothing compared to the one she has now on her face.

"What do you mean, Zayn's engagement?" Her voice cracks, her whole body is shaking and her eyes are full of tears. Louis sees it immediately, recognises this reaction from his sister.

She still is in love with Zayn.

"He proposed to Perrie earlier and Louis and I helped to make it happen. Look, sorry I didn't tell you Lottie but I should be able to do things with whom I want as well."

Lottie, who was a fighting lion just minutes ago, only nods.

"Yeah, it's okay. I get it. I'm going to sleep. I'll see you both tomorrow." Without another word Lottie turns around and runs into her room, slamming the door closed leaving a dumbfound Harry and a knowing Louis.

"That was weird." Harry mumbles.

"I should go to her." Louis says. "She's my sister and she's clearly struggling. I- Do you mind? Because if you do, I'll go with you but-"

"I'm not going to tell you what to do, Louis. Of course you can check up on her. I think she needs it, needs you. She has been missing you a lot, you know?"

Louis sighs and nods.

"I know she has. Keep the bed warm for me?" Louis looks at Harry from under his eyelashes and Harry smiled and nods, quickly looking around before pecking Louis' lips.

"I'll see you in a bit, baby."

"See you in a bit, H."