Chapter Twenty Three

Here you go, guys xoxo

"And there were fish, Lou! And they were all colourful!" Harry dances around as they are walking from the beach to their hotel.

"You were a mermaid again?" Louis teases, reminding Harry of the night he was jumping drunk in the ocean.

"Your sarcasm is not going to bring my mood down, Tomlinson." Harry chants. "Because I was actually a mermaid."

"Cute." Louis mumbles under his breath. "Well Ariel, when you are done dancing around then I'm going to buy you dinner. We can't be too late for karaoke night because Lottie will actually kill us this time."

"Can we have pizza? I really want pizza, Lou with tomatoes and loads of cheese and..."

"We can get pizza." Louis giggles, pulling Harry closer to him by his waist. God he loves this idiot way too much.

After sharing an XL pizza the boys return back to Louis' room. They have to get ready for karaoke night and it already starts in half an hour.

"I want to sing a duet with you." Louis says. Harry is in the bathroom getting ready and Louis is chilling on his bed.

"Not going to happen, I can't sing Lou."

"I call bullshit. With a voice like yours I don't believe you can't sing."

"Well, you'll never know babes because I'm really not going to sing.

"You owe me that. I risked my life today for you, the least you can do back is sing a song with me."

"A dramatic one to match your mood?"

"A sexy one to match your body. What about that one song? You know from Akon and Lonely Island? I just had seeeeeeex!"

The boys look at each other from the mirror Harry is using to do his hair. He looks down to hide his blushes and Louis smirks, biting his lip as he keeps staring at him.

For some reason he can't stop staring at Harry, as much as he tries, he can't.

--

Right on time they arrive at the place where the karaoke is held.

"Harry! Where have you been all day?" Lottie runs over to the two boys. She doesn't sound angry, just genially interested in what her fiancé has been up to. She stands on her toes and kisses Harry on the lips.

Louis can't help but roll his eyes. This is the first time ever he is actually annoyed with his sister because she is with Harry.

Nope, he is not going to admit that it is because of Harry. He is probably just tired, in a bad mood.

"Hey sister!" Louis breaks the two of them off by pulling his oldest sister in a hug. "What have you been doing today then?"

Lottie gives Louis a weird look. She isn't used to hugs from his older brother.

He only hugs Fizzy. Everybody knows she is his favourite.

"I went dress shopping with the girls." She answers. "Harry, come sit with me baby. I missed you." Before Harry can says something, Lottie pulls him away from Louis. Harry mouths a sorry before stumbling behind his fiancé and Louis just gives him a small smile that doesn't reach his eyes. He knew that Harry was going to spend time with Lottie tonight but after today he got even more attached. He had hoped they could have at least sung a song together, but that's clearly not going to happen. Harry will probably not going to leave Lottie's side.

Fuck, Louis is literally pissed at his sister for spending time with her fiancé. This is so wrong.

With a bad mood Louis joins Zayn, who is sitting on his own after buying drinks for the two of them.

"What's up mate?" Louis asks. "Got you a beer."

"Thanks, mate. I wanted to ask you actually if you were free tomorrow. I want to propose to her tomorrow."

"That's sick, Z!" Louis has an honest smile on his face. "Of course I am free tomorrow. I'm going to prepare everything for you! Oh, I'm proud! I'm going to ask Harry to help me."

"Glad you start the subject yourself. Louis, this is getting out of hand."

"What do you mean out of hand?" Louis takes a sip from his beer, a real one now. He needs it.

"What I mean is that you just looked at your sister, ready to pull her away by her hair because she is stealing your man."

"You are exaggerating. Harry and I are just very good friends. It's nice to be with someone that doesn't know the old me, just me"

"Uhu, right." Zayn rolls his eyes. Their conversation gets interrupted by someone speaking into the microphone.

"Can Louis Tomlinson come to the stage?" Louis looks up, seeing Harry standing next to one of the hotel entertainers holding a microphone. Louis smiles from ear to ear and walks up to the stage, joining Harry.

"Alright, boys. Are you ready to sing?" the boy hands both of them a microphone and Louis and Harry nod at the same time.

"What are we going to sing, H?" Louis asks.

"You'll see."

And the music starts, lyrics appear on the screen and a huge grin appears on Louis' face.

"I rap you sing." Harry whispers before the intro of the song is over.

And Louis starts.

"I just had seeeex! And it feeeelt so good. A woman let me put my penis inside heeeer! I just had seeeex, and I'll never go back, to the not having sex days of the past!!"

And Harry, sweet shy Harry from the beginning of the holiday left the building. He is now replaced by a courageous copy, a daring one and mainly, a happier one. He starts to rap and Louis can't help but look at him in adoration as world's most horrible lyrics leave his lips.

"Have you ever had sex? I had it felt great!! It feels so good when I did it with my penis..."

They both just laugh, dance around, not noticing the boys laughing, parents looking shocked, Fizzy recording and Lottie being pissed as fuck.

When the song is over the boys hug and Harry goes back to Lottie's table, and Louis to Zayn.

"That was great, Tommo!" Niall says who now has joined Zayn as well together with Liam.

"It was amazing." Liam nods.

And when those two are in conversation, Zayn turns to Louis. He makes sure the other boys can't hear him.

"Wow, mate. First I thought that this was just you wanting something you can't get, but this, this changed everything mate."

"What do you mean?" Louis asks, looking for Harry in the crowd with his eyes barely paying attention to Zayn. He misses him already.

"I'll sketch the situation for you, Louis. You are in love with your sister's fiancé and the boy literally loves you back. Good luck explaining everything to Lottie. I'll have your back when she tries to kill both of you."