Chapter 18

Comment, make my day xoxo

"You are delusional, Malik." Louis says, jaw clenched.

"You are lying, Tomlinson." Zayn throws back. "Did something happen already between the two of you?"

"Stop it!" Louis turns around, tears in his eyes and Zayn immediately stops teasing Louis.

"Lou, I'm sorry, I-"

"Just drop it, okay? Please?" His voice cracks and Zayn nods, pulling Louis into a hug.

"I didn't mean to upset you, Tommo. Just know if you want to talk about something, anything, I'm here okay? I'll always be here for you."

"It's alright, Zayn. I'm fine, I'm okay. Let's just drop those things off okay?" Zayn nods and together they walk towards Niall's and Liam's room.

When they arrive Harry is chilling on Niall's bed, Niall is on the floor and Liam on his own bed. Louis can see a small bruise on Harry's forehead and he immediately walks over.

"You've got a bruise, H." He takes place besides the curly boy and carefully touches the little bump on his head.

"Yeah, it hurts a bit but I'm fine though."

"Really? You should rest and-"

"Louis, I'm not made of glass. I'm fine, I promise." Harry gives him that million dollar smile and Louis ignores the feeling in his stomach, the warm glow, the growing smile on his own face.

"Alright, so I just came to drop these off. I'm going back to my room for a shower."

"I'm going to walk with you." Zayn says immediately. "See you all tonight for? What's on the plan again, Harry?"

"I don't know to be honest. I'm going to see Lottie now and I'll tell you."

Louis bites the inside of his cheek when he hears Harry goes to see Lottie. Zayn is right, he likes Harry, but hell he has to find a way to stop it. This can't continue the way it does right now.

"Alright, text me." Zayn says. They both wave at the boys and leave the room, going to their own.

"I know you don't like to talk about your own situation." Zayn says as they are walking. "But uh, I'd really like to ask you for some advice."

"Of course, mate." Louis nods. "What's going on?"

"I want to propose to Perrie." Zayn has the biggest smile on his face and Louis honestly thinks he has never seen his friend so happy and in love. This is nothing compared to that silly crush he had on his little sister.

"That's amazing, Z!" Louis starts jumping around Zayn, clapping his hands. "Do you have a plan already?"

"Before we left I bought a ring. I have it with me. It's a big diamond and I uh... I thought that maybe it would be romantic to propose to her on the top of Diamond head, that mountain in Honolulu."

"Fuck Zayn that's the most romantic shit ever." Louis exclaims. "You should totally do that!"

"It's just... Could you help me?"

"Help you?"

"Yeah, I uh- would you want to prepare a picnic and record the proposal? Like, hide yourself?"

"Of course I want that, Z. I'm honoured that you are asking me. Fuck, I'm so proud of you. You are doing great in life." Louis pulls Zayn in a hug and pats his back.

"I'm sure you will do even better, Lou. You will find your person. Are you coming back to my room or are you going to your own?"

"I'll give you some private time with your future wifey." Louis winks. "Tell me what and when I have to arrange it, and I will."