Chapter Thirty Six

Hi guys, don't forget to comment xoxo

"Tonight's the niiiight!" Harry chants, dancing around in the hotel room.

"You're loud, H." Louis whines, covered in blankets.

"Oh baby..." Harry slows down and takes place next to Louis in the bed. He carefully takes his head and lets it rest on his lap, stroking his hair. "I told you so clearly to put some sunscreen. Here you are, having a sunstroke."

"I'm very British right, and British people are not made to exposed the whole day to the burning sun. I'm used to 20 degrees top for fuck's sake. Don't stop playing with my hair, Harry." Louis grabs Harry's hand and leads it back into his hair.

"I have to get ready in a bit though, my love." He whispers. "Want me to put some aloe vera on your skin?"

"Where have you been all my life." Louis mumbles, cuddling into Harry more. "I really can't wait for dinner. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to the break off of an engagement?"

Harry giggles and shakes his head while carefully pushing Louis away from him, grabbing the aloe vera.

"It's amazing, it means that you are ready to be officially together with the real deal." Harry wiggles his eyebrows.

"And what's the real deal supposed to be, baby?" Louis laughs, eyes closed. His head is hurting from the sun, just like every single piece of skin on his body.

"It's me, you idiot." Harry pouts. "Now be nice to me because I'm going to soften the pain you feel." Harry puts some gel in his hand and Louis hisses when the cold touches his skin. "Shit."

"Does it help?" Harry asks, softly touching Louis' skin, not wanting to hurt him.

"You touching me? Of course."

"You minx."

"Just for you though, baby boy." He smirks, eyes still closed.

And when Harry puts loads of gel straight on his body, making Louis scream like a little girl, well that's only their business.

The time of the dinner is finally there. Harry is already in the restaurant and Louis is about to arrive as well.

"What happened to you, brother? You walk like a pinguin." Fizzy jokes.

"Louis, hey mate!" Niall walks up to the boy as well and slaps him on the shoulder, twice, making Louis' face shrink in pain.

"Are you okay, Lou?" Fizzy asks.

"Sunstroke." He answers.

"Oh Jesus, fuck I'm sorry Louis." Niall apologises. Did I –"

"It's alright, just make sure to not touch me tonight." He groans in pain.

"I bet you don't say that to Harry." Fizzy mumbles under her breath.

"What?" Louis challenges her.

"Nothing, big brother, nothing. Let's just look for a place around the table, yeah?"

And they do. Louis is sitting in between Niall and Fizzy, Perrie glued to Zayn tonight because they haven't spend a lot of time together during the day.

"They look so relaxed." Fizzy whisper to Louis, subtle nodding towards Harry and Lottie who are talking together.

"For sure if you compare them to mom. What's wrong with her?" Louis asks pointing at his mother. She is smoking and that's something she hasn't done in ages. The last time she smoked was when Louis left.

"I think Lottie might have told her about the break up." Fizzy guesses.

"You think so?" Louis questions .

"Yeah, you know mom. She doesn't smoke without a reason."

"You're right. She's the closest with Lottie so it makes sense that she would tell her, just like I told you." Louis nods.

"I'm glad you told me."

"We're a team, Fizz."

"The Family Fuck Ups!" she smiles brightly, making Louis laugh.

"You know what's the worst part? I carry that title with pride."

"So do I."

Louis feels a pair of eyes on him and when he turns his head, he sees Harry staring at him. Harry makes a sign to go to the bathroom so Louis listens to him.

"Hey Fiz, I'm back in a bit okay?"

She nods and Louis stands up , walking towards the bathroom where Harry is waiting for him.

"What's wrong, baby?" Louis asks.

"I just really, really need a good luck hug." He sighs. "Because I'm really happy to finally get over this, to finish this with Lottie but then I remembered- It's the same family, Lou. I don't want them to hate me because there is still you and one day we'll be at a similar event but with you by my side and I really just want your family to be there as well..."

"Everything will be okay, sweetheart." Louis promises, kissing Harry's forehead. "You are amazing, it is a mutual decision and they will get over it."

"Always have you in the end, right?" Harry whispers.

"Forever." Louis takes Harry's hand and kisses his knuckles. "You got this."

And the encouraging words from Louis is everything that Harry needs. They both go separately back to their table and when Louis has taken place again, Lottie and Harry stand up.

"Hi everybody! Thank you so much for joining us here." Lottie smiles.

"We are really happy that we spent the past few days with you guys, the people that are the closest to us." Harry continues.

"And because you are the people we are the closest with, you also deserve to know this first." Lottie inhales deeply, ready to break the news. "Because Harry and I have made a life changing decision together."

"Oh my god! Lottie, are you going to try to get pregnant?" Gemma shrieks. "Because if that's the case I'm calling dibs on godmother!"

"I think they are going to move in together." Danielle says. "They have been discussing that for a while now."

The whole table is cheering and guessing until Jay stands up.

"You can't do any of those things, Lottie." She shakes her head, tears in her eyes. "Because you are going to have the exact same faith as I had."

"What do you mean?" Lottie asks. Jay has always been Harry's number one fan, she was scared to say that their relationship is over, but now her mother is basically saying not to get more serious with him.

"Lottie, I'm sorry baby. I have been thinking about how to say it but I can't let you make any more mistakes. Harry is cheating on you... with Louis."