Chapter Twenty Seven

Guysss, it's chapter time xoxo

Enjoy! Feel free to comment your thoughts <3

It's half an hour later when Zayn and Perrie leave, walking back and Louis and Harry appear from behind the rock.

"I'll clean everything up." Louis says, taking the fairy lights off the other rocks.

"We can do that later, Louis we need to talk, please." Harry grabs Louis' hand and the older boy turns around. It's even darker by now and the fairly lights look prettier than before and the setting is even more romantic than it was half an hour ago. It's drizzling and the full moon appears.

This could be a missing scene out of The Notebook.

"I don't know, Harry." Louis confesses. "I don't know what this is, what I feel, but you are making me feel way too many things that should."

"And you do the same to me." Harry grabs Louis' other hand as well and plays with his fingers, thumb caressing Louis' hand. "And it freaked me out so much but I can't deny that I love it as well. I love how sassy you are, the way you try to look tough but really you are just a softie, and I know that you are a softie for me and it makes everything even more special.

After I sent that message, Lou, I... The first thing I wanted to do was fix it, fix us and I felt so stupid. I thought I was doing the right thing and maybe I was morally, but I wasn't emotionally. I know that what I feel for you must be so wrong to all the people around us but fuck to me it's so fucking good. It's the best thing I have ever felt and at this point I'm willing to throw everything away and run away with you, it's fucking ridiculous." Harry's eyes are shining in the moonlight and it's so easy for Louis now to just grab Harry's face between his hands and kiss his lips, but it's not that easy.

"You promised my sister forever with her." Louis says, looking at the ground. He can't see Harry's face now, can't handle it.

"And it was a mistake. Not all promises can't be kept."

"And what if I become a promise you can't keep?" Louis looks straight at Harry from under his eyelashes. "What if I'm willing to risk it all because you promised and you let me go, just like you want to do with Lottie, and I have lost my whole family because of that. I have them back, Harry, they gave me another chance after I fucked up once. They won't forgive me another time, for sure not if I do what my dad did to my mom to my own sister..."

"I don't want to force you." Harry sighs. "I would never make you do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. I just want you to know that I'm not the same person anymore that proposed to Lottie.

I'm not that boy anymore who is scared to take risks, or who can't stand up for himself. Your sister doesn't make me happy, Louis, you do. Did I love Lottie? I guess I did once, but she was the safest option okay? She was my first girlfriend and in my ideal world I would marry my first girlfriend. But now you are here and you are a guy, her brother for fuck's sake and Louis I am literally obsessed with you. I notice everything you do, I want to be with you every second of the day, hell I'm decorating an engagement scene for your friends only because you are here and I get to spend time with you because in the end you cussing me out is still attention from you and it's better than being with Lottie wishing I was with you..."

"Haz..." Louis' voice cracks, tears daring to spill again.

"I like you, Louis." Harry finally confesses. "And I can't stop thinking about you. I wanted to tell you the night from the bowling but then you were there with Eleanor and when I saw the two of you, I noticed something.

When I saw the two of you kissed, my heart was literally breaking. I wanted to punch someone, Louis. I wanted to pull her off your lap. I have always been okay with Eleanor but from that time I just started to hate her because she got what I want, what I need.

But when you arrived the first day and told about Lottie and Zayn, I felt nothing. I didn't care. I didn't even think a second about it.

If you want me to, Louis I go to the hotel right now and I tell them the truth, that I don't want to get married and that I... That I'm actually falling for you, Louis Tomlinson."

"You're falling for me?" Louis bites his lip and stares again in Harry's eyes. They are shining in the moonlight, just like they did that one night on the beach.

"Foolishly completely falling." Harry chuckles nervously.

"I'm falling for you too, but I'm trying to stop it." Louis breathes out. "Because it scares me, Harry;"

"It scares me too." Harry nods. "But I'm done stopping it because those feelings go a lot deeper..."

"I know." Louis nods. "Shit, Harry all that you say, I- me too okay? I hate seeing you with Lottie, it freaks me out but then I hate myself because I literally am jealous of my sister but- I'm the better version of myself when I'm with you. You make me feel safe and that's a very big deal to me..."

"I'll keep you safe, Louis." Harry rests his forehead against Louis'. "I know you'll keep me safe too."

"I would do anything for you." Louis agrees. "Even risking it all..."

A huge smile appears on Harry's face.

"Are you serious?"

"Very." Louis smiles back. He has never felt like this, the butterflies eating him alive.

Harry leans in closer, his lips dangerously close to Louis'.

"Is this alright?" Harry asks. "Tell me if it's not, then I stop."

Louis places his hands on Harry's cheek, caressing Harry's soft skin with his thumb. His voice is soft but hoarse when he says the following words:

"It's very much alright. Now kiss me you fool."