Chapter Five

Here guys xoxo Could you please comment? I'm not really secure about this book to be honest and I  don't feel like people like it as much as others... 

"You look beautiful." Harry walks up to Lottie and kisses your cheek. "You're definitely going to be the prettiest girl in the restaurant."

"Am I?" Lottie turns around after putting lipstick on. She stands on her toes and hugs Harry.

"I loved how you tried talking to my brother." She kisses Harry's cheek and leans her head on his shoulder. "It means the world to me."

"I know it does, everything for you." Harry smiles at his fiancé.

"You are the sweetest. I'm going to fix my hair and then I'm ready to go." Lottie slowly lets go of Harry and disappears in the bathroom.

Harry jumps on the bed that is way too big for the two of them and takes his phone out, seeing that he has received a message from Niall.

How were things with Louis earlier? You didn't talk about it on the way back. -N

Most confusing dude ever. -H

What do you mean? -N

I don't know, Niall. He is pretty weird.-H

"I'm ready!" Lottie's hair is pushed in a beautiful bun so she can show off her earrings.

"Look stunning, baby." Harry puts his phone in his pocket and kisses her cheek. "Now, let's go. We had reservations ten minutes ago."

--

"How's your food then?" Harry asks when the main course has arrived.

"Best steak I have ever had!" she smiles. "How's your pasta?"

"Really delicious."

Their small conversation gets interrupted by Harry's phone ringing.

"It's Gemma." Harry says checking the caller ID.

"You can take it, love. It's your sister, must be important."

Harry nods and leaves the table, answering the phone and excusing himself again.

"What do you want, Niall? I'm on a date with Lottie, she would literally kill me when she knows I'm picking up the phone now for you."

"I texted you about Louis but you didn't answer me!"

"Why are you so interested in how my time with Louis was?" Harry sighs. "Are you obsessed with him or something?"

"He is hot though." Niall mumbles. "Like, I'm 100% straight but Louis' ass is out of this world."

"Niall!" Harry snaps. "What is so important that you feel like interrupting my date?"

"I just want to know how things went, Harry because you acted really stranger after talking to him."

"I really don't have time to discuss this now, Ni."

"But..."

"Niall, Lottie is waiting inside, she thinks I'm calling Lottie and my pasta is getting cold. This is not the time to discuss my brother-in-law who freaks the shit out of me."

"Why is he freaking you out?"

"Niall!! Did you not just hear what I said? Now is not the time. We can hang out tomorrow if you want. Lottie is going to Perrie to talk the Zayn-and-her-used-to-crush-on-each-other thing out."

"Are you okay with that? I mean, the thing between her and Zayn?"

And is Harry okay with that? He hasn't paid any attention to it, hasn't talked about it really with Lottie either. He has wanted to bring it up because if he is honest with himself, he does feel bothered. It might be in the past but Zayn practically lives at the Tomlinson's. He is just curious if there are still feelings. It's an important issue. Harry doesn't want to marry someone who still has feelings for someone else. That wouldn't be okay.

But right now Harry is trying to make things alright because he was being a dick towards Lottie's brother. Now is not the time to bring this up or they will fight again and that's honestly the last thing he wants. He should finish his phone call with Niall.

"Niall, I really have to go." Harry sighs. "But we can grab a beer together tomorrow, okay?"

"Alright, mate. I'm going to be honest, I do feel like we have a lot to talk about. I haven't seen you really happy since we are here."

Harry hasn't been fully happy, but it's only their second day. It's probably also the wedding stress.

"Bye Niall." Harry finishes the phone call and walks inside again.

"Going for a quick pee now that I'm standing up." Harry throws his phone on the table and walks to the bathroom, splashing some water in his face.

"Get yourself together, Styles. 12 days and you're married. You are happy. You love Lottie. There is nothing going on between Lottie and Zayn." He talks to himself in the mirror, hands leaning on the sink. After a few minutes he returns back.

"Here I am. I'm so sorry, lo-"

"Keep your bullshit." Lottie snaps.

"Sweetheart, what-"

"Calling Gemma, huh? Have you saved her as Nialler then?" she spits. "You know how I feel about talking with your friends when we are on a date, Harry. It's respectless."

"I know and I'm very sorry about that." Harry apologises. "It's just, Niall is my best friend and-"

"I don't want to hear the excuse, Harry. You know I hate lying. Oh and calling my brother the most confusing dude ever and pretty weird to other people that don't know him, that's fucking low Harry."

Harry gets angry as well.

"So is looking into my phone and checking my messages! Why would you check my messages with Niall?" Harry crosses his arms and gives Lottie an angry look as well.

"Oh, so I'm in the wrong now? If you want to know, I was wondering what was so important that Niall had to call you during our date and you decided to answer."

"You don't have the right to do that." Harry shakes his head. "That's my privacy."

"Newsflash, Styles. We are going to get married. If you are reacting like this, what else is on your phone huh?"

"There is nothing on my phone, and you can check, but you shouldn't want to. You don't have a reason to not trust me. I'm not the one who people thought would marry someone else here because of their epic love story in the past."

"Oh, so you are going to bring that up as well? You know what, Harry? I don't feel like talking to you. Maybe it's better you stay with Niall tonight." Lottie takes her purse and stands up.

"Yeah, yeah maybe I should."