01

tw: abuse

"Dad can i ask?"

He look at me waiting for my question. "Why does tito Antonio hate Andrea so much?" i asked.

Andrea is my bestfriend and also my sister....I'm sad if she's sad....I'm in pain if she's in pain...i don't want her to be hurt. I want her to be happy.

He put the gun down, tapos na nyang punasan. I am here inside of his office to asked him that question.

"Come here," 

I walked towards him and i sat down beside him, waiting for his answer. "Antonio...is a manipulative person. Since you're already 9 years old i'll tell you the truth. You already have enough knowledge since you're smart at such a young age and i know you already have answer in your mind but you don't want to believe it."

Actually yes, that's true. Pero ayaw kong mag isip ng kung ano ano kung hindi sakanya mismo nanggaling ang mga salitang yon.

"Me, Antonio and Clark are bestfriend...the three of us joined the same gang since college, we do some things...yeah i killed people but only the people that are murderer...they discovered our gang and this mafia thingy...i joined it because of what happened since my childhood. You already know what your grand father did to me right?"

He showed me his pointer finger in right arm hand....putol yon...he doesn't have pointer finger anymore.

 I nodded.

"I don't want my future kids to suffer like that...i want them to learn how to fight, how to defend theirselves the reason why i trained you in combat...but i don't want you to join that mafia thingy,"

"So why did tito Antonio..."

"Because Shein never loved him"

Shock.

Tita Shein never loved him? Why? They already had 3 kids.

I don't know what to say so i just remain silent and wait for him to talk again.

"It's so complicated....when Antonio saw Shein fort the first time in the battle field....sa ring, he felt love at first sight....he confessed but Shein rejected him instantly...she said that she doesn't have any attention to any guys around...that was also the first time that Anotnio got rejected...natapakan ang ego niya," napabuntong hininga siya at tumingin sa kawalan, inaalala ang panahon na yon. "Nasanay kasi syang nakukuha lahat ng gusto niya. He's spoiled."

"But when he found out that Shein had a boyfriend he confronted her...telling her that she's a manipulative bitch...malandi, gago, walang hiya, maarte at kung ano ano pa.I was there that time...we were there. We're stopping him from throwing harsh words to her but he did not listen." Napabuntong hininga siya.

He's....he's crazy hell.

"Shein's boyfriend, Chester, nalaman niya yon kaya kinompronta niya si Antonio, sinugod niya si Antonio at sinuntok of course...of course Antonio fought back...i understood why he barged in...ako din ganon ang gagawin ko pag nalaman kong pinagsabihan ng kung sinong lalaki ng ganon ang mommy mo. Gagawin ko din ang ginawa ni Chester kung binastos ang mga mahal ko sa buhay,"