36

Today's our first ever concert at kakasimula pa lang napansin ko nang umalis sila Andrea at Samantha. Well, it's dark in here.

I smile to myself while doing my part on stage. She can give up watching me for Andrea's sake huh. What a true best friend she is.

But when I saw Andrea's face earlier...after she saw Khalil.

I'm not an idiot not to know that look. She have a crush on Khalil. Andrea is not the type of person who easily gets attach to someone. If my instinct are right, Khalil's Andrea's first crush. I know it damn well. I know her for like my whole life.

The concert were successful, tuwang tuwa ang CEO naming.

"I knew it! I knew it!" He clapped his hands while smiling from ear to ear. "The first concert are successful! Your fans are incredible! Look!" He handed us the iPad. "The rating!"

It's a good damn ratings.

"Trending rin kayo sa social medias! And oh," our manager, Ezra, placed another iPad on the table. "This is a big start for your band. Ace Bander is trending not only here in the Philippines but also in America."

"I know you all will do good! I did not regret trusting you four!" tuwang tuwang sabi ng CEO.

"Your fans are incredible, they are making noise on twitter and mentioning famous artist to have a collaborations with you and in my opinion it's okay as long as it won't bring any damage to the band and to the company," Ezra smiled at us. She's proud of us.

We're lucky to have her as our manager, she's so pure and amazing. She does her job properly and is always considerate. Sana lang hindi siya mag bago.

The CEO still looking on the iPad and reading comments. "Ezra, if there's an invitation inviting them to perform international let me know so we can handle that asap," he's still laughing.

"Sir, with all due respect I think we should ask for their permission first if they are ready," Ezra look at us.

"Permission my ass! As long as we can earn money then grab it! The more money the better!"

I let out a breath. I can deal with this set up, basta hindi lang dadating sa punto na inaabuso na kami.

Our manager tells us to stay so we can talk about the incoming projects.

"I know na iniisip niyong baka ina-underestimate ko kayo because of what I'd just said earlier. I'm just being concern here. Bago palang kayo sa industry and I know well how it works," she stated.

"But we have you," it's Zeus. "As a leader I want the best for the band and for my members. I wont let my band grab an opportunity where we can be scammed or something. As the leader, I am oblige for each everyone of us. So," he look at us. "I want you all to speak up and tells us what are your thoughts regarding this matter,"