05

tw: harassment

"Who will be your opponent?" Zach's asked me.

I shrug, "I don't know," i look around the gym and tried my very best to look for my match, but none. "Maybe he's not here?"

"I heard they're bringing other trainees here," 

"Where did you heard that?" I asked.

He smile smugly, "Come on Cold, i have connections everywhere,"

"Yeah right," I answered in a bored tone. "You're a future heir of your father's throne anyway,"

"You? Why you don't want to be like me?" He asked, "I mean, being you know...mafia," he lowered down the tone of his voice when he state the last word.

I thought of that so many times...and my answer is still the same. "I just want to be the right hand...or whatever just don't be like...you know," Dad has been worried of us, that maybe we get ourselves get killed...i don't want to worry him more, if i would get that throne...there are lots of possibilities that i might die early, and lots of responsibilities.

I have to sacrifice more, if i would enter that world and i got successful, i know deep down in me, that i will not be happy with that....i just want to protect the important people in my life...My Dad, my sister, Andrea, Asher and Zach....that's it. Nothing more.

As much as possible, i don't want someone to be hurt right in front of my eyes...i don't want anyone to be hurt lalo na kapag napakahalaga saakin ng taong yun.

If they hurt the important people in my life. I will kill if i have to, not but's, no what if's. Just kill.

But at the same time I'm afraid because, what if i killed someone who's innocent? Someone who did nothing if i get manipulated? I swore to myself while looking to those millions of stars in the night sky that i will think deeply before doing something...i don't want to regret at the end.

Andami ng mga taong dumating, nasa isang row kami...at sa kabila ang iba and lot more. Dumating na din yung mga sinasabi ni Zach na mga babae, they are four.