09

"That's weird...that's really weird," i muttered to myself. I searched his Dad's name on google but it came out different.

Here, it says he adopted a kid which is Soleil and his wife is infertile. It also states here that since they were dating and getting married they tried to do a baby but they failed...one of them is infertile so they adopted a kid which is Soleil.

How the hell that happened?

Their family is weird...really really weird.

I pick up my phone and call the one who sent me those records. 

"Yes? Still need anything?" he asked.

"I'm just curious," i said directly, i don't like doing sugar coating. "When i read the records you sent to me and when i searched it on google, it came out different...why is that?" i asked.

He signed, "I searched about their family in the ways that i know they will not gonna know that i am digging information about them. Well, since no one can get out of my league, when i searched their's in the google it feels weird so i dig deeper and that information i sent to you is the information i got."

 "But how? It say's, they adopted Soleil but based on your information you got she is their daughter. Legaly."

"I don't even know man, i hacked so many website, computer just to get more information about them. And one thing is for sure,"

"What is it?"

"That Soleil is a Torres, i don't know why they gave her the Anderson when it fact she's theirs. And that couple's family is weird, all of them are dead? Missing? The hell, i think there is something that happened...what do you think?"

"The curiosity is mutual," i let out a breathe. "But that case is not ours,"

"Then why did you asked me to give you information? Why did you asked me about that?"

"Nothing, thanks by the way, bud, check you bank account, i already sent you your money."

I heard him say 'yes' at naiimagine ko nang napatalon siya sa tuwa, "Thanks bud,"

I just nodded like he's in front of me when in fact he's not, then i ended the call.