10

"You're finally here." Tyranny greeted me and like the last time, i ignore her and proceed to my spot. 

I have no time talking to her, i don't know her and we're not close, so why would i talk to her? I don't like her personally too, she seems...fake.

"What? Are you just gonna ignore me the whole time?" She asked. Sounded a little bit irritated.

I went to one of the room inside of this training room and I locked it. Malaki naman 'to, nakahiwalay ang room para sa mga gustong mag training ng sparing or gustong matutong bumaril. 

As usual, i began doing what i should do. I don't even know how many hours i spent inside that room. May tali ang palad ko at pinagsusuntok ko ang isang malaking foam na nasa harapan ko. Foam. I think that's not the right name to address that.

This room is like a gym, but the equipments here are for killing.

"Why do you keep ignoring Tyranny?" Jasmin asked.

Hindi pa ako nakakalabas ng room nang magtanong siya.

"Talking to her is a waste of time." I answered without looking at her.

"I think she's nice," she shrug.

"You think," i sarcastically said. Sumabay siya sa paglalakad ko para pumunta sa gun room. I want to improve myself when it comes to pulling a trigger, then after that i will train myself using the daggers, knife, samurai, racing and so on. 

I want to learn how to drive or anything, i want to keep improving.

"Nakaalis na si Andrea, nasa pinas na." She changed the topic. 

She probably notice that i don't want to talk about Tyranny.

Napailing iling ako. That kid. Matigas ang ulo. "Yeah," i said while fixing the gun.

"Amber is also a kid, how come she can be a mother of 3?" takang tanong niya. "Well, Samantha, Soleil and Andrea...i wish they won't give Amber so many problems."

"That's my point," i said and stretch my right hand while the left hand is holding the side of the gun, i close my right eye, inaasinta ang target. "But Asher already agreed to it, and Andrea..." i shook my head.

"It's their decisions, their choice and not ours," ginawa niya rin ang ginawa ko. "Don't worry, kapag tapos na ang training na 'to, i want to have a flower shop. Kukunin ko siya as my worker,"

"And when is that? After she graduate?" I raise a brow.

"Well, what do you expect?" she asked. "Matagal pa 'tong training natin at may studies pa tayo, plus may mga dapat pa tayong gawin,"

"Speaking of that," i lick my lower lip a little and pull the trigger without wearing headphones. It hit the center though, "I am planning to study in the Philippines,"

Naramdaman kong napatigil siya at tumingin saakin. "What?" She have a mix emotions on her face. "We have-" I cut her off.

"I promised to her mom that i will protect her no matter what, that i will protect her for the rest of my life.." and i pull the trigger again three times. "I will not." Then i pull the trigger. "Break." And again. "That." And again. "Promise." I said in a cold serious voice. "Ever."

"What if.."

I stop pulling the trigger and look at her giving her my full attention. "What if?" i asked, raising a brow.