35

"What is it dad?" I asked him right after I enter his library room.

Lumingon naman siya sakin at saka naglakad palapit. He's reading something.

"Sit down,"

I nod and sat down on the sofa.

"So," he started. "How are you these past few months?" he asked.

"I am fine."

"Aren't you having a hard time? Sa umaga nag aaral ka, sa gabi nagtatrabaho ka." He sigh. "Son, if you want to—"

I cut him off. "Dad, I am fine. There is no need to worry about,"

He nod. "I heard you're seeing a girl?"

I frown. "Where did you get that from?"

"Trisha, she told me you're seeing someone,"

Trisha.

"I am not." I firmly said.

"She told me na nakita ka raw niya sa rooftop with a girl?"

I close my fist. "She's a friend of Andrea."

"And? Do you have to go with her on the rooftop?"

"She's a friend of Andrea, and I am oblige to protect Andrea's friends. There is no romantic relationship involve." I clear.

"Then why did she says that you are touching the girl's face?"

Damn!

"She got slapped by her dad. I accidently saw that when I was looking for our target. I don't want Andrea to worry that's why I gave her first aid kit."

What's with Trisha? Is she spying on me? What's her deal really?

"If you don't have anything to say," I stand up. "Excuse me I have some things to do," then I walked out of that room.

My phone vibrate and a messaged pop up.

From: Zeus

I have an announcement and we need to meet up. Let's meet at Andrew's house.

I sigh and hop in in my car. Guess I need to talk to Trisha some other time.

"Na-invite tayong lahat para mag perform sa isang restaurant malapit sa DLSU."

"Kelan?" tanong ni Andrew kay Zeus.

"Bukas ng hapon kaya pasensya na kung magpupuyat tayo ngayon. This is so sudden,"