34

"Come on dude! First time nating lumabas na magkakasama uuwi ka na?" It's was Andrew.

"I have something to do," sagot naman ni Khalil.

"Just let him be, Andrew beside mukhang uulan pa."

"Uulan ba?" tanong ni Andrew saka siya tumingin sa kalangitan. "Oo nga 'no, oh siya sige mag iingat."

Khalil nodded and walk away from us.

"So paano yan? Tayo nalang?"

"Yeah, come on let's go we need to look for something,"

I honestly don't know what they are looking for. Sumama lang ako kahit na hindi ako mahilig gumala.

They are part of my life now. I am oblige for their safety especially because of my job.

After I don't know how long they look for something I don't know. Basta nagpaalam nalang akong aalis na ako.

"Okay, take care"

I just nod and walk away from them.

From: Asher

3398

I sigh. It's a code for meeting.

I was about to go down when my eyes gaze on woman's back. I know who is this woman well. My feet had a life of their own as I walked closer only to see Samantha talking to...Andrea?

I was curious for a seconds but immediately know what happened. It's already dark outside and it's raining heavily.

She was surprise when I suddenly picked up Andrea and was about to yell at me but stopped because she recognize me. What the hell is she doing here? And what the hell, naligo ba siya sa ulan?

I know she look scared. She's so easy to read. You can easily see on her face if she's scared, sad, angry or happy.

I want to ask her what happened but stop myself because maybe...maybe my voice might scare her more.

At some point, I seem to understand what happened. Maybe Andrea went to the mall and she did not realize the time then it was late at night and she knew that Andrea was afraid of the dark so she didn't think twice about going to the mall even if it's raining pretty heavy.

"Wag kang magalit sa'kin, wala akong alam hindi ko alam na hindi papala siya nakakauwi—" she explained herself but stopped when I look at her.

She raise both of her hands and directed her gaze somewhere. I understand that she's concern of Andrea, but she should also take good care of herself. Buti sana kung hindi siya medaling magkasakit.

"Here," I handed her the towel. She looked confuse and surprise as to why. "What? Are you just gonna stare at it or what?" What's running inside of her head? This isn't the right time to fantasize me Samantha. "You're wet. Dry yourself up by using that towel,"