37

"Seriously?!" hindi makapaniwala si Andrea sa sinabi ko. "You want her to sleep for what?! One week?!"

I massage the bridge of my nose, "Just inject her that," I point the thing she's holding. "Just try to make it look like it's a dream. I don't want her to live in fear, besides, bakasyon niyo na at alam ko namang hindi mo siya pababayaan diba?"

Tinitigan niya muna ako bago mag salita. "And where did you get this?!" Nilapit niya sa akin ang hawak niyang gamot.

It will make a people sleep for straight a week and it can immediately heal the pain and bruises a person got from something dangerous. Pero hindi gagana yan sa taong nag aagaw buhay.

"I made those," i said. Even though my scheds were hectic i still find time to learn how to do an antidote, meds and any related to science.

"Ha?"

"No futher questions. By the way, if she ask for the date and time don't worry hindi naman siya mahilig tumingin ng dates and about her clothes alam ko namang magagawan mo ng paraan,"

She didn't talk. She's just staring at me.

"Okay,"

I nod before i went out of her room. I have to deal with something.

I went to her school to talk to the guards and tell them that no matter what happens, he should not say that he saw Samantha. I made a way for them to agree. The counterpart is just money.
I also get rid of the CCTV's. I need to fix what happened tonight so that everything seems like a dream to her because I don't want her to be traumatized and be like Andrea who was terrified. My bosses talked to me about what happened and had a nasty argument.
They warned me about my actions and the rules of the world I entered.
"You already know that you can't be in love to someone. So, you should stay away from that girl."
My ears perked up when I heard it. That girl? She is not just THAT GIRL.
"As much as possible we don't want to heard anything relating to that girl. You will bring disaster to her life and you will be punished for breaking the rules. You committed in our organizations that you will die and protect the people and not let them die because of your nonsense actions."
I calmly inhale to calm myself that. No. You can't blame them, Cold, because they are right. It's not just me who will be put in danger but also Samantha.

I nodded. "I know. I won't be reckless of my actions again."

It's hard. It's hard to avoid her. Everytime I was on stage she's in the crowd. Everytime I'm on live she's there watching and commenting of how much she is proud of me especially when our boss just decided that we have to perform abroad. He did not consult us, he just decides it by himself and we can't do anything because it's already settled.

The concert there was successful not until...

"So you are the Ace Bander," said by the man in the center. They were 5 people infront of us.

"Derrick," 

"Oh! I didn't expect na you would be the manager of them," then the Derrick pointed at us. "Sabagay ano pa bang maasahan namin? You like to support but when they already on top iiwan mo,"