chapter 1

(ruby)pov

at Goodwitch class

I can't believe it we have a new Student, but in the middle of the school year i said. well that right ruby said yang, hope it not someone think they are the best said weiss, and not a Faunus hater blake thinking as she reading the book.

then i saw Ozpin with someone, i like all of you meet y/n as same time y/n remove his hood and show his face.

we all blushed when we saw him. hey, my name is y/n and i am from (town name) y/n said, wait is that the town has been attacked by grimm a lot ask Pyrrha. yes that true but i build some defence to keep my home safe from grimm said y/n.

y/n i need you to have a match with team CRDL said Ozpin, aright then said y/n as he get his weapons ready.

cool he got a claw Gauntlets i said, so he choose hand to hand combat said yang. weiss watch Ozpin walk to y/n and said something to y/n and he was shock, what did Ozpin said to y/n to him shock about something said weiss.

your right about that weiss said blake, as team CRDL get ready, y/n ask them a question. so i need ask you something, why you don't like Faunus ask y/n. well because they nothing but complete animals.

we saw y/n getting mad at them and said so you are a Faunus hater and do you know what i do to Faunus hater as the aura(a/c) show itself. they getting scare of y/n, well i take their head. in 3...2...1...go said Glynda.

(y/n)pov

i use Detect to see their attack and move out of the way, then i use Bone Rush to attack Dove and then launch him to the wall. what how said Cardin, Russel try attack me but i grab his arm and slam him to the ground.

how is he winning said Cardin, as Sky get Thunder punch and fire punch at same time to be push a bit away. Aura Sphere i said as aura form in my hand and launch it at sky also sent him to the wall.

well you are the last one on your team i said, i don't need them to beat you said Cardin as he ran at me. i move to the right and leave a claw mark on his back with claw gauntlets, then he turn around and swing his weapon.

so i duck down and uppercut him to knock him back, then i use Force Palm on him and push him back ever more. he start running at me again so i jump over him and land behind him, i bring my arm in air and said Night Daze.

(start at 0:05 and at 0:07)

everyone take cover and hit Cardin to launch him at the wall, when everyone come out from their cover hiding place and see y/n break the ground with that attack.

y/n win the match said Glynda, i start to walk to Glynda and Ozpin. i look back to see Cardin running at me again so i use ice beam on him and freezing in place, How did you said Cardin, i need to ask one thing and that is to not bully anyone that Faunus or human, got that i said.

why would i do that said Cardin, if you don't, i will make sure you regret everything i said as he gets scared of me and said okay i will. good i said as i backhand the ice to break it, he fell to the ground and ran to his teammate.

i look at Glynda, sorry about that and also destroying the place too i said. it's okay and i will fix it said Glynda then the bell ring, Ozpin said well see all of you tomorrow and y/n can you stay here for a bit, sure thing i said as everyone heads to their dorm.

(an hour has pass)

I am walking to my dorm and think on the way, so Ozpin wants me to join the team rwby and help them to. i see the door with the team rwby name on it so i knock on it and the door opens, y/n why you here ask ruby.

well Ozpin wants me to join your team and can i come in i said, sure thing said ruby. as i walked in and saw their beds, so ruby who at the door said yang as she looked our way and saw me. y/n yang call out as weiss and blake look at yang and saw me.

why y/n here said weiss, well i will tell you but i got a question about the beds i said. it safe said ruby, you're sure i said as she nod to me. alright then well you see Ozpin wants me to join your team, at same time the phone rings.

i answered the call and it was Ozpin, oh hey and that was good timing to i said. That's good and also i can talk to the team rwby said Ozpin, uh sure thing i said as i turn the phone around to see them.

well team rwby he join your team because he will help you to work as a team and also i saw you guys blushing when y/n remove his hood said Ozpin, wait what i said to hear that. oh did i said that out loud said Ozpin.

the phone turned around again, Ozpin i said as he hung up. he hung up on me and you guys were blushing i said. yes they said, but i got a question about your Semblance weiss ask. well my Semblance is called Multi move can use more attacks than one.

cool said ruby, i look at the clock and it is 11:30 Pm. so i may sleep on the floor i said, no your not because you sleep with me said yang. no he sleeps with me said ruby, before they start something i step in and said how about this i sleep with yang then blake then weiss then ruby and again.

they all nod and head to bed, well yang hope you not try something i said. i don't know what you talk about said yang as she was ready for bed, i was thinking well at least i got four girl like me as i got in bed with yang and went to sleep.