chapter 2

(yang)pov

y/n woke up and saw me holding his arm so he moved his arm slowly away from me and headed to the bathroom to change. then i woke up and couldn't find y/n, y/n i said called out and also heard ruby, weiss talk about something and blake reading her book.

then we heard the door open up and saw y/n come out of the bathroom without a shirt.

(you got a claw mark on your chest from a Beowolf)

We are blushing so much, what said y/n. mama like i said as he looked down and said oh,then he put the shirt on. y/n can i ask you a question ask weiss, sure said y/n. how did you get that claw mark said weiss.

well you see i got this mark from a Beowolf while protecting my home town said y/n, wow i said. So that's why said blake, yes that's right and we can head to class and say y/n as he points at time.

we run out of the dorm as y/n walk to the classroom.

(time skip and at the lunchroom)

(y/n)pov

Well I met the team Inpr and ate together in the lunchroom with team rwby, while we were hearing Nora talking about her dream. Then I heard someone laughing so I turned around to see Cardin and his team picking on someone.

i got pissed off and said i be right back, okay said ruby as they watched me walk to Cardin. Cardin's teammate was laughing until they saw me behind Cardin, uh Cardin said sky, what said Cardin as they point behind him.

so Cardin looked behind him before grabbing by his neck, i told you not to bully any Faunas or humans I said. like why would i do that said Cardin before getting punched by power up punch and sent flying out of the lunchroom as his teammate followed him.

Hey you're alright i asked the girl, yes i am but he pulled my ear(bunny ear) said the girl. well i can heal your ear i said, sure she said as i start to heal her ear with Heal Pulse. thank you sir said the girl, your welcome and my name is y/n and what your i ask, well it Velvet she said.

nice name for a cute girl i said as she blushing, sorry about that, it okay said velvet as she about to leave. hey as she looks at me, if Cardin and his team bugs you again, tell me and i will help you again i said. i will Velvet as she leaves and i head back with my team.

Everyone looks at me, what i said. you said not to bully any Faunas or human, what do you mean by that said Blake. well because I have a friend and sisters who are Faunas i said, so what they look like said ruby.

well they look like in this pic i said as i show them the pic

(The left fox girl is Jade and the right fox girl is pearl, also they are your adoption sister and age 18

(The left fox girl is Jade and the right fox girl is pearl, also they are your adoption sister and age 18.)

and here is my best friend Dan the wolf Faunas and also 18.

(something happened once before so this the one)

that is so cool, your friends and sisters are Faunas said Nora. so y/n when you are going to tell us about how you meet them ask Ren, i will after when we get back from Forever Fall i said. why ask weiss, well i got some info from Goodwitch i said.

Then I heard Jaune sigh, it is about Cardin i ask Jaune. That's right, Cardin pushed a button on Jaune shield and embedded Jaune in a wooden doorway and knocked some book out of his hand, then including locking him in a rocket-propelled locker and launching it to another location said Pyrrha.

yes that is true, because i pushed the button again to free him and help him to pick up his book. and also that locker almost landed on me i said to Pyrrha.

(time skip) 

i walk around in the hallway and get a call from Ozpin so i answer it, hey Ozpin what is going on i said. i need to ask you something but in person, come to my office said Ozpin. sure thing Ozpin as we both end the call and i head to his office now.

i take the elevator up to his office now and wait for the door opening, i see Ozpin sitting at his desk so i walk to him. so Ozpin what do you want to ask i said, well it is because of the grimm that attacks your home said Ozpin.

you mean the grimm queen as i said that Ozpin was shocked about it, so did you know about the grimm queen said Ozpin. if there grimm, so there is a queen and Ozpin you know who is grimm queen is i ask him.

yes i do and her name is Salem said Ozpin, so Salem attacked my home and why i asked Ozpin. i don't know, but can you do something for me said Ozpin. so what is it i ask, i will tell you when it is time said Ozpin.

alright and i take my leave i said as he nod, i head to the elevator and head to my team.

(30 min pass)

I am walking till Pyrrha shows up, hey Pyrrha what wrong i ask her. It is Jaune that all said Pyrrha, did he snap at you i said as she nod. will you be fine in the morning i said, i will be fine in the morning said Pyrrha.

well good night Pyrrha i said, good night y/n said Pyrrha as we both head to our dorm. i got in the dorm and saw ruby, weiss and yang already sleeping, but blake was reading her book and didn't hear me.

so i walked to her and saw her book, so you like Ninjas of Love i said. she was blushing when she heard that, y/n i didn't hear come in she said. i just came in and don't worry about the book because the book i also read it to i said.

wait, you read the book too said blake, yes i do and also i know your Faunas i said to her. how she asked, well your bow did move and your secret is safe with me i said. thank you y/n she said as she gets ready for bed, your welcome my ninja queen as she blush to hear that.

we both went to sleep.