chapter 5

(y/n)pov

I am with Team RWBY in the dining hall and talk to her team about how they should spend the last day of their break before the second semester starts. i watch Nora keep flinging food at Yang, who happily eats it. As Ruby continues her speech, Yang and Nora's food fight becomes more intense until Weiss Schnee ends up getting hit in the face with a pie.

oh no i said as i take cover and watch a massive food fight between Team RWBY and Team JNPR. well this chaos and then i saw yang sent flying though the roof, oh that's not good too i said. at the same time Glynda bursts through the doors and uses her Semblance to return everything back to normal.

thank Glynda i said as i walk under the hole where yang is falling so i catch her, my hero said yang. your welcome my sun dragon i said, Glynda is obviously frustrated with the group, but Ozpin allows the participants to get away with it, stating that he wants them to enjoy their youth while it lasts.

(next day)

I walked around outside till i heard a sound so I turned to see Several airships have arrived at Beacon Academy, why are there Atlas ships here I said to myself. I headed to Ozpin office to ask what was going on, When I got to his office, i saw him.

Ozpin talking to ironwood, Ozpin why is irondick doing here as i said that Glynda laughed. so you here too said ironwood, yes i am and because to get stronger to Protect everyone and my home town too i said.

so you two know each other said Ozpin, yes we do know each other, because he tries to take some of my defence and some robots too i said. well his defence and robot will help us to fight the grimm said ironwood.

well it's a good thing i told my defence to attack grimm and Atlas Soldier too i said, why you said ironwood as he drew his gun and same time i used Sacred Sword and pointed at him. well you two got bad blood to each other said someone as he came out of hiding.

Qrow you here said Ozpin, that right said Qrow as he took swigs from his flask. so he is i asked Glynda, yes he is an alcoholic said Glynda. so you that boy i see around my Nieces said Qrow, you mean ruby and yang i said.

good and can you not tell ruby i here ask Qrow, so thing Qrow, well i take leave i said as i about to leave, i almost forgot, ironwood if you go near my home town again i will end you i said as ironwood was shock about it.

(ruby)pov

we are in the library and playing Remnant: The Game and while Team JNPR read books at a table nearby, so guys when we are going to tell y/n i said, i don't know said yang. then y/n come in the library door.

hey y/n, what wrong i ask him, it is about i saw a few Atlas ships in the sky and ironwood here too said y/n. so you know ironwood said weiss, yes he tries to take some of my defence and some robots too said y/n.

well that is not good said blake, that's right about that said y/n. then Sun arrives and introduces Neptune to y/n and my team, After Neptune flirtatiously introduces himself to Weiss, Sun greets Blake, only for her to leave, much to the former's confusion.

(time skip)

We walked to our dorm and entered, we saw Blake attempt to sneak out of the room. However, Weiss stops her in her tracks and reminds her that she made a promise to let her teammates know if anything was wrong.

Blake goes on to say that she thinks their enemies are planning something big and points out that their enemies are not going to wait for Team RWBY to graduate. i asks my teammates if they want to work together to stop Roman and the White Fang, and they agree.

oh no i forgot something in the library i said as i walk out of the dorm, wait for me ruby said y/n. Then I bumped into someone, hey you alright said someone. you are asking y/n, well my name is Cinder Fall and my teammate Emerald Sustrai, Mercury Black said Cinder.

and we try to find our dorm and also we are transfer students said Cinder, oh the dorm down there and turn right i said, Cinder thanks me and states that they may meet again, and as she walks away.

ruby i don't trust them said y/n, why i asked. well i don't know, oh well let's get the board game said y/n as we get the board game and head back to our dorm. when we got inside, we saw weiss, blake and yang waiting for us.

oh y/n can i ask you a question i said, sure said y/n. do you have a girlfriend i said to him, not yet but i like to said y/n. well because we want you to become our boyfriend i said, of course i will be your boyfriend said y/n as he get kiss by each once of us.

thank you y/n for becoming our boyfriend i said, your welcome said y/n as we get ready for bed.

(Cinder)pov

in the dorm, we were planning until Mercury said something. so this y/n guy, why did roman think he is bad news said Mercury. He said he tossed the container right behind roman and cut both of the bullhead in half said Emerald.

he is more powerful than Roman thinks and it doesn't matter if he gets the way of the plan i said, but could we keep an eye on him said Emerald. sure you can i said, is he from (town name) said Mercury.

yes he is and why is Salem sent her grimm to his town i said as we get ready for bed for tomorrow morning.