chapter 3 and backstory

(y/n)pov

i woke up and couldn't move so I looked down to see blake sleeping on me, my ninja queen, your king likes to see you, when i said that she woke up and blushing to. y/n why did you do that blake ask.

well because we need to get ready for miss goodwitch class i said, oh she said as she got ready. we headed out of the dorm and saw ruby and Jaune talking, hey ruby, where yang i ask. well yang get some jars for us said ruby.

(an hour pass)

you need to collect a jar of Red Sap from the trees deep within the forest said goodwitch, i look at the red sap and i may try a little bit i said as i try it. oh that sweet. y/n said goodwitch, i did nothing i said while i put my hand in the air.

(Jaune)pov

Why do I gather 7 jars of sap i ask, one for yourself, one for each member of my team and two for a revenge scheme and well because two jars are for Pyrrha and y/n said Cardin. what i said, yes because for humiliating him in Bartholomew Oobleck's class and that Fauna's lover said Cardin

I looked at my friend and they collected some sap, and said no. what said Cardin as he was hit by the red sap by me. i will not let you hurt my team and my friend i said as i unknowingly activates my Semblance.

then Sky Lark kicks me from behind and makes me fall to the ground, i hear an Ursa Major appear from the woods and attack Cardin and his teammate flees.

(Pyrrha)pov

we hear a roar from the forest, what was that ask ruby. that a Ursa Major roar said y/n, how you know i ask him. oh i know because i fight some Ursa Major before said y/n, then we see Cardin teammate running.

yang grab Russel Thrush and get some info and Ruby Rose and me send our teammates to get Glynda Goodwitch while we go investigate with y/n and weiss, when we get there, we see Cardin and Jaune fight.

ruby and weiss about to stop the grimm, but i stop them and y/n know what to do. we watch Jaune manage to fend off the Ursa for a short time before left himself open to the Ursa's claws, so i use my Semblance to raise his shield and y/n saw this and nod to me.

i explain to ruby what's going on, as y/n walk to me and say so that you become an Invincible Girl. that right i said, well not bad said y/n and same time we hear Ruby and Weiss argue that they should tell Glynda and the others what happened.

but I ask them to keep it a secret in order to help Jaune to gain confidence in his abilities, and we head back to the bullhead and y/n said i think Glynda wants to talk to me for the red sap. as we see Glynda outside of the bullhead and call out y/n.

oh boy said y/n as we get in bullhead.

(y/n)pov

when we got off of the bullhead and I had to bring all the sap to a room in the lunch room, i told everyone to be right back and nod at me, I followed Glynda to the place. When we get there, Glynda ask me something.

y/n did you try the red sap she asked, yes i did i answer her. she just laughed and petted my head, wait did she just pet my head i said to myself, well i head back to my dorm and open up the door to see RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY in the room.

well look like we got everyone here and Velvet i see you got your team here i said, that right y/n and meet coco, fox and Yatsuhashi said Velvet. nice to meet you guys i said, like wise said CF_Y. so did they tell you about how i am going to tell a story and they nod.

well alright then, well it was about 10 years ago, i was playing with Dan then we hear people talking and same time flashback show 10 years ago.

(little y/n)pov