chapter 25 part one

(cinder)pov

In the Haven Vault, Cinder Fall finishes explaining to Neopolitan that she needs to retrieve the Relic of Knowledge from Team RWBY before it can get to Atlas. She states that while she has specific instructions from Salem not to get revenge on Ruby Rose, Neo has no such orders. In exchange for helping Cinder get to Atlas and find Ruby, Neo can do whatever she wants. Neo seals the deal.

(Maria)pov

Many years ago, under her huntress alias, "The Grimm Reaper", got ambushed by a group of assassins after single-handedly defeating a Nevermore using my silver eyes. The leader of the assassins, a crocodile Faunus named Tock, explains that she has been ordered to kill me because of my eyes. I manage to kill them all, but not before Tock slashes my eyes out, blinding me.

In the present, Maria finishes telling her story to the gathered heroes, lamenting that after i lost my eyes i only ever looked out for myself. The rest of the group is shocked to hear this, Qrow stating that as the Grimm Reaper she inspired him to become a huntsman, even modeling his own weapon after her dual-scythes. 

Maria responds that she has been nothing but a disappointment, noting while looking at Yang that the rest of the group has proven far stronger than her. Just as Ruby asks Maria to train her in how to use her silver eyes.

(y/n)pov

so how long to Argus said ruby, it about ten days to get there i said. how you know said weiss, because my home town to Argus is about ten days apart, but there someone can help us i said. so how can this person help us said Qrow, well he works on a bullhead and can get us to Argus in three days I said.

what said everyone at the same time, so let go to my home town i said as we head to the town. Two days pass, We are near the town before a grimm run away but got killed by a mech.

 Two days pass, We are near the town before a grimm run away but got killed by a mech

(Raptor)

the mech starts to walk to us and starts scanning us, when it is done, it turns to meet a few more robots.

(robot kights and one of them is blue)

Raptor why did you not return to home base said one of the robots till it saw us, sir is that you said blue robot. yes it me, Rex(yes i name the blue robot Rex) i said as i removed the hood. welcome back sir said Rex, it good to be back i said as we head to town now.