chapter 4

(weiss)pov

I am still sleeping on y/n chest and hear someone talking, my Princess will you become my queen as someone said that i woke up and see to y/n smile at me. y/n you said that i ask him, yes i did because ruby want to talk to you.

okay then as i get ready and i look at y/n, about to ask him a question. before you ask me a question and yes i do want you my queen said y/n, i smile to hear that.

(time skip)

we walking through Vale on a Friday during the preparations for the Vytal Festival, I states that the students from Vacuo are arriving today and  wants to welcome them on the behalf of Beacon Academy.

no you want to examine the competition said blake, weiss are you really want to examine the competition ask y/n. no i said as ruby call out, we noticed that a nearby Dust store has been vandalized and robbed.

i heard some detectives talk about the white fang and i were right about white fang are a group of degenerates i said, no they are simply misguided said blake. I agree with Blake, because I suspect Roman Torchwick, due to having seen him attempt a similar robbery, which i successfully foiled said ruby.

weiss stop this ask y/n, no because "those Faunus" only know how to lie, cheat, and steal. I feel that is not necessarily true said yang, then we hear someone call out, stop that Faunus at the docks.

monkey Faunus jumps onto the docks only to be pursued by the detectives, and he passes by Blake, whom he winks at and y/n saw that. follow him i said as we go after him, then i hear y/n said Extreme Speed to go after him and i runs into someone.

(y/n)pov

i see him doing parkour away into an alley and then I lose him, where he goes I said to myself. so i head back to my team and see them talking to someone. hey y/n did you get him said weiss, no i didn't get him and who her i said.

well meet penny and penny meet y/n, Salutations said penny. well nice to meet you penny and are they still at it i said, yes they are said yang. i just sigh and then i got a call from Ozpin, oh hey Ozpin, you want to pick up something, how many boxes of mugs, so Glynda there, alright then i will i end the call.

well guys, i got a call from Ozpin so i will help Goodwitch to pick up some boxes so i see you later and you see later penny i said as they said later too. i head to the place to meet up with Glynda so i use Extreme Speed to get there.

(half hour has pass)

i found Glynda so I stopped next to her, so how many boxes i said as she passed over a clipboard. i take it and see what's on it, i almost drop the clipboard. He needs 50 boxes of mugs to his office i said as she nodded as she moved some boxes with her Semblance in the bullhead.

i also helped her with my Semblance, it took a while to put all the boxes in the bullhead. once we are done, we get in the bullhead and head to beacon. while we were waiting to get there, i  ask her something.

so Glynda why he needs this many mugs i ask, well he likes mugs a lot so i don't know why said Glynda. we both talk till the Pilot calls out, we get ready to bring all the boxes to Ozpin office.

(time skip)

I am walking in the hallway to the dorm, i can't believe we have to move all of that to his office but at least we did it i said. before i open the door, i hear someone and it was Blake's voice. Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around! said Blake as she relive what she said.

she ran out of the dorm as i called her, then i went in the room, what was going on i said out loud. well we know blake is one of them said weiss, this is not good, yang and ruby i need you to get weiss to said sorry to Blake i said.

y/n where are you going to ask ruby, to find Blake i said as i left the room.

(two days have passed)

(ruby)pov

We are still looking for Blake for two days now and we hear weiss talking, my family's enemy being so close and right under my nose and we could get the police to help to locate her said weiss. and we said no to that ideal.

Then Penny came out of nowhere, what are you guys doing to ask Penny. well we are looking for blake and have also y/n been out for two days without stopping i said, well that not good but i will help said penny.

(time ship)

we walk around till Penny asks us something, you know guys Faunus. we stop walking and we just look at her, what are you talking about i said. if she is a Faunus, why does she have a bow... oh said yang.

well she likes tuna a lot i said, you right about that said yang.

(y/n)pov

where the world is she i said as i watch something move so i go see what is it, then an explosion i hear so i go to it. running for a bit then i saw Blake, monkey Faunus and they are fighting roman and white fang.

then Blake sent flying back and land right under a shipping container, and i know what Roman plans to do. so i use Extreme Speed to save her and to catch the container too.

(Blake)pov

i saw roman shoot the container rope and make it fall on me, but i heard someone said Extreme Speed and then i saw him catch the container with his hand. Blake you'r good ask y/n as he look back at me.

y/n how did you find me i said, well there was an explosion sound so I head here to see you and the monkey Faunus here said y/n. oh you mean sun i said, ah that his name and thank you for telling me said y/n as he tossed the container right behind of roman.

well that was scary said roman as he looked behind him and looked at us again, roman how dare you to hurt my friend said y/n as he put on his claw Gauntlets. get him said roman as some of the white fangs go after y/n.

y/n just laughed and said Plasma Fists on the white fangs.

(start at 0:17 and end at 0:22)

and sent the white fang flying anywhere, then a few more go after y/n as he keeps moving and attacks at the same time. me and sun battle roman then we hear Ruby arrives on a nearby rooftop.

Penny comes out of nowhere and distracts Ruby, so Roman exploits the distraction to attack Ruby and shoots her, knocking Ruby to the ground and instantly disarming her in the process. ruby called out y/n as he got mad and used Prismatic Laser on the few white fangs.

penny also angers by the attack, and she joins the fight, unleashing Floating Array from her back. She easily takes out a large squad of White Fang members and uses her weapon's lasers to slice through two Bullheads that were providing air support.

but two more come in and about to attack penny and didn't have time to move out of the way, but she heard y/n said Spacial Rend and launched them at the bullhead.

(0:07 to 0:14)

cut both of the bullhead in half, penny look at y/n and thank him. your welcome said y/n as he tried to find roman. but roman left in a bullhead, well there is no way i can get him now said y/n.

(y/n)pov

i watch Ruby try to resolve the conflict between Weiss and Blake. However, Weiss states that in the twelve hours that she has been looking for Blake, she has had time to think and has come to the decision that she does not care about Blake's past.

then i saw a car pass by and I thought Penny was in that car, so her friend picked her up and I said to myself, then we headed back to our dorm. _wby already sleep, ruby asks something, do you know where penny is.

well i think her friend picked her up and drove away i said, that good and also good night y/n. good night my cookie monster i said as she blushed, while ruby sleeping, i was thinking why do i have a bad feeling in a few day, then i get some sleep.