Chapter 33: Let's Name!

Today is my first ultrasound and Ryan is making breakfast, making my favorite, French toast. I sigh as I lean up against the island in the kitchen, watching him focus on the food before him.

Ryan glances over at me and smiles. "Good morning beautiful." He hums, moving away from the food for a minute. He walks over to me and tilts my head up, leaning down to press his lips to mine in a soft kiss. "How'd you sleep?" He murmured before he pulled away to go back to the food.

"Good," I smile. "How about you handsome?"

Ryan flipped the sliced pieces of toast over in the pan, "Good," he smiled. "Breakfast is about done, go sit down."

I nod and do as told, I sat at the island and scooter the bar stool in. "The smell is driving me insane. I'm so hungry." I rest my chin on my hand.

Ryan chuckles, "I bet you are, you didn't have your midnight snack last night, you crashed early." He says as he puts some toast on a plate and cuts them in half then brought the plate over to me.

"Thank you." I could just feel myself drooling over the plate as Ryan brings me my favorite syrup and the powdered sugar. I grab a spoon from the drawer behind me and opened the lid to the powdered sugar and got a table spoon or two full of sugar. Yeah, I love powdered sugar... I sprinkle the spoon full over my toast and then drowned them in my favorite syrup.

"Think you have enough there baby?" Ryan teases, smirking at me as he sits down besides me. "You need a new bottle?"

I swat at his arm, "Sh! I'm pregnant! I have cravings and have a really bad sweet tooth right now..." I mutter.

Ryan chuckles softly and shakes his head, "Don't worry baby, I'm just teasing." He kissed my cheek and started to cut up his food before putting powdered sugar and top and syrup.

"We should do something.." I say, taking a bite of my food.

Ryan looks over at me and tilts his head slightly. "What would you like to do baby?" He asks, standing up suddenly and walked over to the fridge to get the milk.

I thought a second, "Well, I mean I know it's way early but... Maybe we can go to the mall and shop for... Baby clothes..." I bit my lip, watching Ryan's reaction.

He looks up from what he was doing and smiles brightly. "That sounds like fun baby, speaking of babies, do you want to find out the gender or have it be a surprise?" He asks, bringing over two glasses of milk before he sat down again. "I'm fine with whatever you'd like to do."

I thought for a minute or two, "Uhm... Well, I'd like to know, but I'd really like to keep it a surprise, because really, I don't mind if we get a boy or girl. I'd love to have a baby girl and you'd be adorable with a daughter, but I'd also like a son so you can have your Father-Son days and you can teach him how to catch and help him when he's older for little league.." I sigh.

Ryan places his hand on my thigh and gently squeezes. "Whatever our child is, baby, I'll be fine." He smiles, "Plus.." Uh oh.. "If we get one or the other, we can try again for what we didn't get." He purrs.

I was taking a drink of my milk when he said that, and I almost choked, I spat milk back in my glass and it dripped down my chin. I covered my mouth up as I swallowed the remaining milk I had in my mouth and wiped my chin, laughing as I shook my head. "Sir, not today. Try again tomorrow." I giggle.

Ryan chuckles and rubs my thigh gently. "Ehh, I'll try again later tonight." He smirks and continues to eat.

-Time Skip-

We just got put into a room to wait for my doctor to come give me an ultrasound. What's great about this is that Dr. Levine transferred over to the hospital near us, so I don't have to get questioned by a new lame ass doctor. I hate Dr. Rift. The last time I was sick with the flu he told me that it will pass and if it didn't to come back, he didn't give me medicine or anything.
So, I am grateful that Dr. Levine is here.