Chapter 25: Lock Up

SOTC: 'Stutter' -by Maroon 5

I woke up, stretching. Ryan walked in the living room and smiled. "Morning baby," he kissed my forehead. "How'd you sleep?" He sat down by my feet.

I yawned, curling up in a ball. "Good, I'm still exhausted though..." I closed my eyes for a second, then looked at him. "What time is it?" I mumbled.

"8:45" He yawned.

"What!? We're late to work!" I whined and groaned, covering my face up with my hands.

"I called Geoff and told him we would come in after lunch, that's why I didn't wake you up when I woke up." Ryan smiled, rubbing my leg.

-Lunch-

I groaned as I put my shoes on, I didn't want to go to work today, I just wanted to stay on the couch and lay with Ryan all damn day but no, Geoff want's us to get in.

"Ready boo?" Ryan asked as he twirled his keys on his finger. I nodded and sighed.

"Yea, let's go." I said leaving the house. I got in the car and Ryan got in the drivers seat. I buckled myself in as he started the car and pulled out.

We arrived at work and I dragged myself in the building, Ryan close behind me. I grumbled and bitched under my breath as I walked in the office, I just wanted to stay home with Ryan for the day and drift to sleep when I wanted to. But no- we have to work.

"Look who sounds like Geoff on Monday's! Welcome back!" Ray smiled, standing up and giving me a hug.

"Aye! They're back!" Jack yelled.

"Yes! Now we can play Mario party 8!" Michael and Gavin cheered.

"Hey guys..." I yawned. I kissed Ryan's cheek and I went to my desk. "What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well, hello there." Geoff smiled, walking in the office. He walked up behind me and patted my shoulder. "We missed you! ... Not so much you Ryan, you scare us...." Geoff smirked, you can tell he was playing.

"Oh, you should be scared of me... I'll be watching you sleep in the shadows of your bedroom... just wait..." Ryan chuckled evilly.

"Ok, now that's just fucked up Ryan!" Jack laughed. "Stay out of my house!"

"How can you deal with that mother fucker Hannah?" Geoff asked. "I don't know how you do it..."

"It's easy actually... cause I help him drag you guys out of your beds and put you in Edgar's hole with a muzzle on your face." I smirked evilly. I'm so glad to be home.

"Never mind, you guys are a perfect match, and you both scare me." Geoff said walking slowly away from me. I chuckled and sighed.

-Later that day-

"FUCK YOU GAVIN!" I yelled.

Gavin giggled like a schoolgirl as he just stole my thrice candy. "I don't know wot you're talking about!" Gavin giggled more.

I handed Ryan the wii controller and sighed, Ryan and I would twitch turns every other play. They insisted I play with them even though Mario Party 8 was a four-player game.

"Shut up! You stole my thrice candy and then sold it to the shy guy! AND GOT 20 COINS FOR IT." I growled, I wasn't mad, I was just playing. Ryan swiveled Gavin's chair as I slapped the back of his head.

"Ow! Micoo! They're ganging up on me! Help!" Gavin cried, giggling slightly.

"Sorry my Boi! You're on your own!"