Chapter 22: An Anniversary Outting

SOTC: 'Valentine' -By Pentatonix

I was really curious to where we were going, It has been about 20 minutes of sitting in the car.

"I really don't mean to sound like a child and whine but, Are we there yet!?" I whined, scratching my nose.

"Almost, Just a few more minutes." Ryan said, I whined more and sighed.

"Fiiiiinee!"

-10 Mins Later-

"Alright, stay put, I'll come and get you."

"Can I take this blindfold off n-"

"No."

I groaned and nodded, then my door opened and Ryan grabbed my arm gently. Once I was out I heard water? "Where are we?" I asked.

"You'll find out sooner or later." Ryan chuckled. He let go and then soon grabbed onto my arm again. "Watch your step babe."

I took every step with precaution, as we got closer to wherever we were at I heard the sloshing of water. "Babe?" I was 99% sure we were at the lake.

"Shh... Just wait."

I sighed and we walked for a good 5 minutes... All of a sudden I was lifted up. I giggled and squealed slightly. "Don't drop me." I whimpered.

"Never." Ryan kissed my cheek and then set me down and took off my blindfold. I rubbed my eyes and let them adjust to the sunlight.

I looked around, sure enough we were at the lake, and on a huge boat. I smiled from ear-to-ear. "Babe, what are we doing here?" I asked, turning around to look at Ryan.

"Spending our anniversary away from everyone, just me and you." Ryan wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace.

"How much was this to rent?" I asked, rubbing his arms lightly.

"Don't worry about that, just worry about having to much fun." Ryan nipped my ear. I bit my lip and nodded. "I'll be right back, I gotta go get the keys from the owner, go explore." Ryan let go and patted my butt before he walked away.

I smiled and walked to the slider door and looked around, there was a full kitchen, a full bathroom and even a relaxing area sorta like a living room but smaller. Then you walk up the steps that are by the front slider door and that's where you drive the boat, a place where you can sun bathe and where you can dive off the boat into the water, more seats to relax in.

Ryan came back and smiled as he met me up top, twirling the key on his finger. "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and sat down near the back in the sun as Ryan sat down in the driver seat and started the boat up. He slowly drifted away from the docks, as soon as we were far enough to pick up speed, he drove us away. After a few minutes he stopped the boat and pressed a few buttons that I didn't know what they did.

"Alright!" Ryan said standing up and smiling as he turned around to look at me. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't care, what do we have here?" I asked, standing up to change out of my dress.

"Food." Ryan smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"No Duh! Why don't you choose what we eat, I don't care." I smiled as I walked down the steps and sighed, Ryan moved my bag. "Babe, where's my bag?" I asked.

"In the bedroom, down there." Ryan pointed to the very end of the boat past the kitchen an bathroom.

"Thank you" I smiled and walked to the bedroom and opened the wooden slider door. "Woah..." I mumbled as I looked around the room. I ran and jumped on the bed, it was so comfortable, and huge.