Chapter 34: Damn Hormones!

Ryan and I decided to stay in for lunch so we could edit tomorrow's videos, as today we're going to be recording a lot.
But, we decided to take a little break ourselves to eat and talk about upcoming videos and games we were going to record.

I was sitting in Geoff's chair, feet propped up on his desk while munching on barbecued chips. "So what are you going to be playing for uh, Let's Watch?" I ask, watching as Ryan opened another diet coke.

Ryan hums, looking over at his computer screen while bringing the coke can up to his lips and took a slow drink before setting it back down. He sighs softly and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, "We're going to play prop hunt with face cams, but I don't think that would be considered a Let's Watch." He looks at me and leans over, stealing a few chips from my plate. "We'll see. What are you going to be doing while we record that?"

I playfully swat at his hand, making him chuckle as he slipped the chips into his mouth. I shrug and ran my hand over my baby bump that's slowly growing everyday. "I think I'm needed for The Know since Meg and Ashley aren't in today, and you're busy so." I slipped a few chips into my mouth before grabbing the plate and held it out towards Ryan, not wanting anymore. "I'm so full." I groan.

Ryan chuckles and takes the plate, setting it on his desk and moves my feet to his lap. "I bet you are, you ate two turkey sandwiches with a plate full of chips." He pulls my converse off my feet and sets them on the floor before he begins to rub my feet.

I smile softly and shook my head lovingly. "Don't remind me, it's not my fault that I have a huge appetite right now." I mumble, wiggling my toes.

"You're eating for two right now baby, it's completely normal that you eat more than you usually do." Ryan shrugs some, looking at me with loving eyes.

I look down at my stomach and frown, slowly running my hand over my stomach with a sigh.
I do eat way more than I usually do, and that makes me feel like a cow. How can he love me when I look like said cow? I mean, yes I'm carrying our child, and it's just the way life goes. But, how can he still tell me I'm beautiful every morning? How can he tell me that I'm sexy, though my stomach is already at an obvious huge state? I made a slight face to myself as I kept my eyes on my hand and stomach. Ryan must have noticed my mood change because he squeezed my foot gently.

"Hey," He mumbles, "Baby what's wrong?" He asks.

I shrug, leaning my head back against the back of Geoff's chair. "Nothing." I mumble back.

Ryan shakes his head and ran a hand up and down my leg, "Hannah, I probably know you  more than you know yourself, and I know when something is bothering you. Now, please tell me what's wrong?"

He was right, he knew me more than I knew myself most of the time. I sigh and I look back towards him, taking a few seconds to reply. "I just..." I bit my lip slightly, looking around the room to see if anyone came in or not. "I feel fat, I feel like a cow and I'm just getting fatter and fatter everyday. I can't see how you c-can-" My voice involuntarily cracks as fresh tears began to burn in my eyes. "-how you can still think that I'm sexy, or beautiful, or even cute for that matter when I'm literately Edgar." I bite my lip to keep it from quivering, and I avoid the eye contact that Ryan was trying to make.

"Baby," He sighs, gently pushing my feet off of his lap. I turn my head to look at Geoff's monitor, not wanting to look at him as a tear slips from my eye and down my cheek. Ryan grabs the arms of the chair and wheels me closer to him, "Look at me." He says, but I don't. I keep my attention on anything but him, "Hannah, please look at me." I still didn't move. "Hannah." Ryan says with a stern voice, but still surprisingly calm.

I sigh and turn my attention to him finally, and in return, Ryan brings his hand up and wipes away the tear off of my cheek, and any tears that were about slide down my cheeks. "You're not Edgar, which also means you're not a cow." He says, wiping his wet fingertips on his jeans. "Do you know why I continue to call you sexy, beautiful and adorably cute everyday?" He pauses for a few seconds, and I shrug, shaking my head as I wipe away another escaping tear. "Because you are, you're just as sexy and beautiful as you were before you got pregnant." He smiles.