Chapter 5: 'See you again?'

Song of The Chapter: 'No One Else Comes Close' -By The Backstreet Boys

After Ryan turned his equipment off and told the guys goodnight he was waiting at the door for me.
"I'll be home later." I smiled at Ash. "Have fun sis. Be home by 12." Ash winked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards Ryan. "You got the keys right? Ash?" I asked. "Yep, thanks." Ash waved as she went into Jon's office. "Ready?" Ryan asked smiling. I nodded and we headed out to his car.
The drive was silent but not awkward. We drove up in his driveway and it was beautiful, nice cut lawn, a few trees, hedges.
We got out and walked up the steps and he unlocked the door. "Welcome." He smiled, putting his keys on a hook. "We have that at home." I pointed at Ryan's key hook. He nodded.
"Thirsty?" Ryan asked, walking into the kitchen. I was shocked at how nice this house was. Clean, not like OCD clean, but clean. A few games strung out on the coffee table in the living room and a shelf of games. Hardwood floors.
Soft looking couches, big screen TV.
"Dude..." I mumbled. "Hannah?" Ryan said. "Hmm?" I looked towards him as I kicked off my shoes. "Thirsty?" He repeated, holding up a beer. "Yes, please." I smiled.
We sat on the couch and he turned his Xbox on. "360 or the one?" He asked. I looked at him. "360, ... Please."
He handed me a controller and I was about to sign in as a guest but he stopped me. "Go ahead and download your profile, if you have one, I'm assuming you do." Ryan said as he got back up for a minute. "You sure? It's fine, I can be a guest." I said, turning to watch him. "Positive, hungry?" He asked as he sat down a big bowl of chips and grabbed a few more beers.
I signed in and we started to look at all his games. "How bout... MK9?" I said as I ate a chip. "Sure, why don't we do it this way, whoever wins 2 outta 3 gets to pick the next game. It can be the same game again or change it, winners choice." He asked as he opened his beer.
"Sounds great to me!" I smiled as I chose my character, 'Rain'. "I'm happy you have the 'Kollectors edition'. Rain is my favorite outta the hidden characters at least." I said as I did a 6 hit combo.
"Fuck, well I like Baraka." Ryan said as he used a 'x-ray' ability. "Why are you!? Fuck.." I mumbled as he killed me. "You're not supposed to use that in the first round!" I whined. Ryan laughed as the next round started.
"I-Can't-Get a damn hit in!" Ryan mumbled as I killed him. "Hey, this is your fault for using a xray in the first round." I laughed.

-hour or 2 later-

"Lets take a break." I said as I put my controller down on the table. "Wanna listen to some music?" Ryan asked. "Sure." I smiled.
He switched inputs on his TV to go to DirecTV and turned on the Channel 'Y2k Hits'.
Ryan got up and grabbed the beer bottles and the chip bowl and took them into the kitchen. "Want anything?" He asked as he came back into the living room.
"Actually yeah, can I have some water? I'm kinda thirsty." Ryan nods and heads back to the kitchen. He returns with a cold glass of water.
"Thank you." I take the glass in my hands. The glass slips through my fingers, shattering on the hardwood floor. I stare at it in shock. He invites me over and I break his dishes?! Great job!
"Im so sorry!" I bend down to pick up the shards. "Wait, let me-" Ryan starts to say as a piece of glass slices my finger. He sighs.
"Come here, silly." He takes my hand, avoiding the cut and leads me to the kitchen. "Have a seat," He points to the kitchen table and disappears down the hall. He returns with some disinfectant and some gauze. "Are you this clumsy at home?" He asks as he crouched down to treat the cut.
"Yeah," I admit sheepishly. "Ash is constantly saying she's worried about my health."
"I don't blame her." He chuckles. He wraps up the injury. "There," he smiled. His eyes flicker to meet mine. "Better?"
I blush when I realize his close he is to me. "Y-yeah. Thank you." His gaze keeps me frozen in my seat. I can feel his breath on my face. "Good," he whispers. He pulled away and put the stuff away, I made my way back into the living room and started picking up big pieces of glass and putting them on the table. He comes back, "No, no, no, you're not getting hurt again." He said as he shooed me away.
I sat down on the couch, watching him clean the shattered pieces. He soon came back and sat down beside me and we talked for a while. "So Ryan, why did you put Edgar in a hole? Seriously." I giggled. "He was in the way so I just dug down and put him there. Now he's my pet." Ryan smirked menacingly. I laughed. "Ok, so are you gonna put Prince oinkens the first with him? Or make a new hole for him like you did with Edgar the 3rd? Or?" I asked, holding back a laugh. "Don't know yet, I'm thinking about it." He smiled. I shook my head.
"I like this song." I smiled, swaying with the music. "I know this one." Ryan stands from the couch, his hands outstretched towards me.
"What are you doing?" I tilt my head. "You've never been asked to dance before?" He smirked. "I have!" I shout in defense. "I just wasn't sure if that's what you were doing!"
He chuckled and takes my hand. "We'll, I am." He pulls me close to him, swaying to the music.
"No else comes close to you, no one makes me feel the way you do... You're so special girl, to me, and you'll always be eternally... Every time I hold you near..." Ryan sings softly in my ear.
I take in each word as he holds me close. I lay my head on his chest.
"Hannah," He says softly, grabbing my attention. "Hm?" I look up, locking on to his blue eyes.
He softly presses his lips against mine, still swaying slightly as the song still played. My mind races. My heart feels like it's leaping out of my chest. Ryan pulls away. I quickly duck my head down, blushing.
"Are you ok?" He tilts my head up. "I wasn't expecting a kiss..." I squeak. "Are you alright with it?" He tilts his head.
"Yeah, I just-" He cuts me off, smiling. "Then I'm not done yet." He leans in once more, pressing softly as he deepens it.
We pulled away and I blushed, he smiled and let go of me. He walked to his front door and grabbed his keys. "Ready to go home?" He asked, smiling happily. I nodded, wishing that moment wouldn't have ended so soon.
I slipped my shoes on and walked out with Ryan, we got in his car and he drove out of the driveway. "I was hoping, maybe, I could see you again?" Ryan asked as he drove down my street. I nodded, still blushing. "When?" I asked. "Tomorrow." He smiled at me.
He parked and got out, I did the same. You could hear Ash yelling at a game in the house. I rolled my eyes as I looked at the house. "I'd like that." I smiled as I turned to look at Ryan, who was very close to me. "I would too." Ryan smiled, he tilted my head up to look at him. He kissed me once more before walking to the car. "Where?" I asked. "Work." He smirked as he got in and waved. I waved and walked up to the door, searched for my keys and sighed.
I grabbed the spare key outta the plant beside the door and unlocked it, putting the key back. I ran my fingers over my lips, smiling.
"YOU MOTHER FUCKE-" Ash yelled, stopping to look at me. "Finally you're home tonight you were supposed to cook.... Hannah?" Ash said. I waved at her and went straight to my room, it was late. Didn't bother changing as I could still faintly smell Ryan on me. Got in bed and turned on my Xbox and searched for a minecraft video to fall asleep too, I soon had friend request sent from BM Vegabond and a Message From BM Vegabond, Ryan.
'I had a great time. See you tomorrow, sweet dreams, Princess.'

••••••••
Ok Gavinators, seriously, this made me fangirl like no tomorrow, I was stumped or had 'writers block' on this one and I wrote one of my friends that also has a Ryan fanfic, and she helped me with most of this.
The SOTC is actually what Ryan sings, go check it out!
Thank you so much Hazelsaur705! I love you! Seriously, I'm coming to you if I get stumped again!
Comment what you thought!
Love you guys!
-LilFree💕