Chapter 4: She's Back!

Song of The Chapter: 'Burning Up' - By: Nick Carter
-One Month Later-

"Do you want to go to the tour?" Ash asked as she got dressed. "I want to, but I don't know..." I said shyly. "Come on! I bet Ryan would be ecstatic to see you!" She begged. "2 things, 1: I only met him once and he probably doesn't remember me by now. And 2: you jus wanna go so you can flirt with Jon... Again." I smirked. "N-no!" She stuttered.
I shook my head and went to get dressed. I grabbed my 'Haywood Airlines - I'm still in the Air!' Shirt. I put on shorts and put on my favorite hat, AH.
"Ready?" I asked. "Yep! lets go!" She smiled as I grabbed my keys.

We arrived in no time but we were a little late so people were already here. 'Fuck...' I thought to myself. We walked in and instantly got noticed by Lindsay. "You made it!" She shouted.
I couldn't help but smile, then around the corner comes Ryan, he was holding a game and going back into the AH office.
"I'll be right back." Lindsay held up a finger and went into the AH office.

-Ryan's PoV-

As I come back into the office, a little pissed off at Gavin for breaking my Halo disk, I sat back down at my desk and sighed.
"Ryan, she came back." Lindsay said as she tapped my shoulder. Instantly my day got better. I got up and walked out with her to be greeted by sweet, pure blue eyes.
"Hey girls." I smirked as I walked up to them. "Hey Rye, how are you?" Ash asked. "Good, good." I said as I put my hands behind my back. "You looked pissed off when you went back into the office... you ok?" Hannah asked, as if she was scared to.
"I'm just fine, Gavin broke my Halo disk so I had to go barrow one from Burnie." I said, still a little pissed at him. "I'm sorry, he's stupid." Hannah said, trying not to laugh.

-Hannah's PoV-

"Wanna come into the office? You don't have to stick around with the group if you don't want, you've seen everything. It's still the same actually." Ryan said pointing at the office. I secretly bit my lip and nodded. "Ash, you coming?" I asked.
"No! They're going to go talk to Jon next!" Ash smiled. "Don't attack him ok?" I said. "Fine..." she mumbled.
Lindsay ran off to attend to the group. Ryan and I walked into the office.
"Aye! She's back!" Michael popped up outta his chair. "Yep, in the flesh." I smiled. We hugged and then I say down on the couch. "Damn, this is a nice couch." I laughed. "Right? I miss it actually." Ryan smiled. I rolled my eyes and laid down.
"So, this fucker wouldn't shut the fuck up about you! Ever since that damn day he's been allllll about you." Michael ratted him out. "MICHAEL!" Ryan yelled, blushing a little. "What?!" he laughed, "It's the truth!" He smiled.
Ryan shook his head and turned in his seat to look at his computer. "I like that she just makes herself at home." Ray laughed. "That's bloody hilarious, hey birthday girl." Gavin said as he walked in. "Hey Gavi!" I smiled as I got up to hug him.
"So you give him a hug and not me? I see how it is." Ryan teased. "Hey, I bet Gav's scared of you right now! he needs a hug." I stuck my tongue out at him.

-hours later-

"Wanna go to get lunch?" Ryan asked, hopeful eyes. "It's like... 3?" I said looking at my phone. "So? Let's go." He smiled. "Alright." I smiled as I stood up, checked my pockets to make sure I had my phone.
Ryan grabbed his keys and we headed out front. "Let's take my car." Ryan said as he walked up to his car. "Hold on." I ran back inside. "Lindsay! can you give my keys to Ash?" I asked. "Sure thing!" She smiled. "Thanks Lindsay!" I waved. "Welcome!" She shouted as I ran back out the door.
I climbed in the passenger seat and smiled as I put on my seat belt. "Where you want to eat? Jersey Mikes sound good?" Ryan asked as he drove out of the parking lot. "Sure!" I smiled, blushing a little.
We arrived at JM's and ordered pizza. We sat at a booth and talked. "So, what do you do?" Ryan asked, taking a drink of his beer.
"Nothing Really, Ash works, I stay at home most of the time. Play games, watch YouTube... Including you guys... And upload some videos. Not as good as you guys but they're, there." I laughed a little.
"Well, I bet you're great." Ryan smiled, blue eyes shining brightly. "Thanks, ash is usually in the background making fun of me or laughing her ass off. She's a bitch sometimes." I smiled back.
"So, technically, you're a youtuber... Gamer?" Ryan asked. I nodded as I chewed my food. "I'll have to look you up or play something with you." Ryan said as he took another drink of his beer. "Are you challenging me?" I asked, sarcastically holding my hand over my heart an gasping. "Maybe, maybe not." Ryan smirked.
I swear I could of died right then and there. "You're on. When, where, what time and what time?" I asked, grabbing my beer and taking a drink.
"How bout after work, my place, your choice of game?" He asked.
I stretched out my arm and shook his hand. "You're on, but I shall warn you, I'm very competitive." I smirked as I took another bite of my pizza. Ryan laughed and we finished 'lunch' and went back to RoosterTeeth.

"Hannah! I've been looking everywhere for you- oh, never mind." Ash smirked as she saw Ryan was behind me. "What do you need?" I asked, blushing a little. "Oh, nothing. Just wanted to make sure my little sis was ok." She smiled and waved at Ryan. "Hello Rye." Ash said. "Hey." Ryan said as he went into the office.
"Where did you guys go?" Ash whispered. "Jersey Mikes for pizza and beer, for a late lunch." I replied. "Oooooooo.... what did you guys talk about?" Ash cooed. "What I do, it was a little awkward until he challenged me at my best in gaming." I smirked. "When?" She asked.
"After he gets off at work." I said. "Where? Here?" She asked, shifting her weight to her right foot. "No, his place." I said as if it didn't faze me that I was going to his place. "WHAT!?" Ash yelled, whispered. As soon as she said that it hit me. I started to squeal under my breath. "OMG! I'm going to his place!" I said quietly. "Ooo... I wonder if you guys will kiss." Ash smirked.
I punched her arm playfully. "Shut up." I spat. "So, Jon Likes me." Ash smirked. "Really!? How do you know this classified information?" I asked. "He's been flirting with me and winking at me." Ash said. "OMG, good for you. No sex on the first date ok?" I teased. "Shut up!" Ash blushed.
"Hannah? Ash? Wanna come in here?" Ryan popped his head out of the doorway and looked at us. "Sure." We said as we walked in there and stayed quiet as they did their work.

•••••••••••
Hey Gavinators! So I'm gonna try really hard to make the SOTC to be some what related to the chapters. If it doesn't work ill just pick a random song to put up. But this one kinda relates, right?

'You, You are the game that I want to play, and I-I just wanted to know you're name. The way you dance dance dance on the floor, while everybody drank drank drank some more... Got me thinking damn! I wanna take you back home with me.'

I don't know anymore lol let me know what you think!
Love you!
-LilFree💕