Chapter 10: Darkly Protective

SOTC: 'The Monster' -By Eminem ft. Rihanna

(This chapter was hard to fit to a song so just bare with me ok? Lol)

"Wake up baby, time to get ready for work." Ryan whispered in my ear as he pushed the strands of hair outta my face., I mumbled and rolled over to have my back face him.

"No." I said, grumbling. "Babe, come on." Ryan said as he pulled the covers off me. I whined, "10 more minutes, please." I curled up in a ball. Ryan chuckled, "Sorry babe, I already let you sleep in more than you should of." He climbed back in bed and started to nibble my ear. "Ryan..." I mumbled.

"Hmm?" he hummed quietly, he started kissing my neck. I hold back a whimper as he nipped my neck gently. "If you stay in bed... Then i'll just..." Ryan found my soft spot, nipping and kissing at it.

A quiet moan escaped my lips, exposing more skin for Ryan to explore. He chuckled against my skin, his warm breath on my neck sends chills down my spine. He stopped and I looked at him with a whimper escaping my lips.

He smirked and climbed on top of me, kissing me, passionately, deepening the kiss as it lasts for a few seconds. He kissed down my jaw and back to my neck, leaving love bites on my shoulder to where it could be covered up.

Another moan left my lips, closing my eyes and enjoying this feeling. Ryan nipped again at my soft spot, then connected our lips again, kissing with passion before I felt the warmth of his body suddenly leave as he got up.

I glared at him, "You Fucking Tease!" I whined as I stayed still. Ryan smirked, admiring how flustered he got his girlfriend.

"Ill give you 5 seconds to get up or I'm gonna pick you up and put you in that shower." He pointed to the bathroom door. I still glared, holding back a smile.

"5...4...3..." He counted slower, "2...1.... That's it." He said as he picked me up and headed to the bathroom. He put me down by the shower in smiled. I whimpered, sighing as I gave up the glares and smiled.

"You love me." Ryan smirked, kissing my lips lightly. "Yea-Yea.." I rolled my eyes as he chuckled. I gently pushed him out and started shutting the slowly, whispering "You're gonna pay...... Oh you'll pay..." I smirked and slammed the door shut and laughed to myself.

"I'm so scared!" Ryan shouted. "You should be!" I smiled as I stripped and turn on the shower water to hot.

After a few minutes I got

In, spent about 15-20 minutes in there and got out. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out of the bathroom. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a outfit, shorts and a tank top.

I went back in the bathroom and soaked up the dripping water out of my hair. I brushed it and then started to get dressed, I see a figure by the door and I jumped.

"Fucking hell Ryan!" I shouted, pulling my shorts on. He smirked and walked in. "Aw, did I scare da whittle baby?" He cooed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled and sighed, "what time is it?" I asked, brushing my teeth. "Uh, I think it's 7:15." Ryan said, kissing my neck. "No!" I said pushing him away. "Oh, come on!" Ryan smirked, wrapping his arms back around me, going back for my neck. "I don't need anymore teasing right now, I only have 10 minutes to finish getting ready for work!" I whined, not pushing him away this time. He sighed, "Fine." He pouted.

I rolled my eyes and spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth with water. As I leaned back up to look in the mirror he smiled, watching. "I need to put my shirt on, can I please do that?" I asked.

"Why not keep it off?" He purred, rubbing my stomach. "Because babe, I don't want to go to work in shorts and a bra." I turned my head to look at him. "Alright..." he sighed, he nipped my ear before he let go and went back to the door, leaning up against it.