Chapter 11: Found Him

(No SOTC this chapter, can't find shit.)

"Let's go to his house first! Maybe he's there." I said climbing in passenger seat. Ash climbed in and took the keys from my hand and started the car.

We drove to Ryan's and his car wasn't there.

After a while we were about to give up, when a place, ever since we started dating, he said that was one of his favorite places, popped into my head.

"Ash! Go to the pa-"

"Hannah, we should just give up maybe he left the to-"

"I can't give up! What if Jon had a fight say with, Michael! And then he stormed off and you wanted to make sure he was ok! You wouldn't wan-"

"Ok, ok. I'll drive you there." Ash sighed, turning to the street where the parks at.

"Thank you, if he's here, I'll text you so you can go back to work." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Ash asked, watching me as I got out of the car.

"No, ill be back if he's not here." I slammed the door and jogged to the gate and slipped through, shutting it behind me.

I skimmed through the people who were walking, couples cuddling, animals running and kids at the jungle gym area.

I jogged over to the tree that we had a picnic under, no Ryan. I looked at the benches, No Ryan. I started jogging over to the pond that we walked to and I didn't see anyone. 'Shit...' I thought. I looked up at the sky, the sun was setting and it was getting dark.

I was about to leave, when I saw someone holding their head in their hands and leaning forward. I walked closer, it was Ryan.

I pulled out my phone quickly to text Ash.

Me: Found him, you can go. Talk soon, love you.

Ash: love you too. If you need me just call/text

Me: Will do.

I walked closer and sat on the bench beside him. He didn't move, stayed still in the same position. I sighed.

"Hey..." I spoke quietly, he jumped and looked at me. His eyes puffy and red, looks like he's been crying.

"Hey..." He mumbled, looking at the small pond in front of us.

I placed my hand on his back and rubbed in small circles. "What happened?... I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Gavin, he just pissed me off. Telling me that I wasn't pleasing you in certain areas and that he could do better..." Ryan rubbed his face in frustration.

"Ryan," I sighed. "Gavin's stupid, we all know that he says stupid shit, I can see why you went ape shit on him." I scooted closer to him.

"But you don't say that to another man about his girlfriend or wife." Ryan leaned back on the bench and I moved my hand to my lap.

"I understand, he was being stupid.-"

"As always." Ryan cracks a small smile. I nodded and sighed.

"It's pretty out here." I looked up, admiring the many colors in the sky, dark blue, light blue, white, orange, pink and red. Even some stars started to show.

"Yea, it is." He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together, lifting my hand up to his mouth to kiss it.

We sat there for another hour or so until it was actually dark, but there was lights everywhere in the park.