Chapter 30: Last Day: RTX

-RTX Day 3-

I can hardly sleep, I and worried about the baby growing in my stomach, how and when to tell Ryan...

Ryan shifted in his sleep and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled slightly and sighed, I looked at the time on my phone.

It displayed '3:37AM'

I put my phone back down and curled up in a ball, closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Next thing I knew Ryan's alarm on his phone was going off. I opened my eyes and sighed as Ryan's arm that was wrapped around me disappear and turn the annoying noise off.

Ryan wrapped his arm back around my waist in seconds. "Good Morning beautiful." He mumbled in my ear as he kissed it.

I smiled and rolled over to face him. "Good Morning handsome, how'd you sleep?" I yawned.

He shrugged and kissed my lips. "Pretty good, and how bout you?" He smiled softly.

"Ok I guess, probably got two hours of sleep, but I'm ok." I smiled softly back and buried my face in his chest.

"Two hours? Maybe you should stay here and come in later... I can tell Geoff you weren't feeling good again." He kissed the top of my head. "You can sleep longer."

I shook my head. "I'll be fine. Plus it's the last day of RTX. I wanna be there for the fans." I mumbled.

"Baby, are you sure?" He sighed. "It's totally fine that you stay and come in late-"

"I'm sure boo, don't worry. I'll just sleep when we get on the plane..." I looked up at him and smiled.

The guys and I are going to head home tonight and the rest of the Rooster Teeth crew are gonna stay, help clean up and head home tomorrow night.

I got up out of Ryan's grasp and yawned as I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

-At RTX-

"Hey guys!" I smiled, looking out at the audience. "So! Geoff sent me out here because he was to lazy to come out here himself and tell you guys that sadly, this is our last day of RTX..."

The room booed and awed.

"I know! I know! Geoff can be so lazy!" I giggled as Geoff walked out on stage with a mic.

"Hey now! I am not lazy! I just wanted to have you do it!"

"Lazy!" I giggled. "Alright! So today we will be doing a live-action HUNT and Go!" I smiled.

"We will also be playing Halo 3, Team Lads VS Gents, BBT-"

"Battle Block Theater..." I whispered into the mic.

Geoff chuckled, "and Gears of War 3"

"Which! I will be in! The bad thing about Gears 3 is there is only five slots per team. So... That means we can't play online unless we boot 2 people out..." I paused and whispered into the mic again, "I really wanna play Gears right now so... I won't be the one booted..."

Everyone laughed, "So, It will be Lads verses Gents... and Hannah..." Geoff smiled at me.

"What's bad about this is we are an odd group... So I was thinking either Ash or someone back there can fill in for one of the teams..." I smiled as I saw Ash look at me and grab a mic and walk out on stage. "The funny thing, whichever team gets Ash is gonna loose badly because she can't play to save her fucking life..." I giggled.

"Hey! I can play! I have watched you play! I think I would know how to play!" She protested, "Besides, Whoever's team I go on is gonna be honored to have me! I mean, I'm Awesome!"

Everyone laughed and whistled. "Bullshit! If anyone in this room is Awesome it would be the audience..." I paused, "Or me..." I whispered, earning laughs also.

Ash rolls her eyes. "So what are the teams? I wanna be on Team Lads team..." She smiled.

"Alright, I guess it's settled, I go on Team Gents and You're on Team Lads... Prepare your ass to get penetrated with bullets." I smirked and booted up one of the xboxs and signed into my account.

Ash whimpered, "But I don't want my ass penetrated... With bullets or anything else, That would hurt badly..."

I rolled my eyes and sifted through the games that were stacked up under the desk. I found Gears and 5 other copies. "Looks like one of you will have to split screen... There's only 6 copies here... I hate split screen, so..."

Michael walked out and smiled. "Ash can split with me." He wrapped his arm around her.

I clasp my hands together. "Great! Now that, that's out of the way, lets get started!" I smiled.

Everyone went to their seats and booted Gears up. I sat in the middle of Geoff and Ryan. "Let's do this fuckers." I smirked.

Everyone in the room chuckled.

"Alright what map?" Jack asked.

I hosted the game, "Mercy, King of the Hill, best two out of three wins." I smirked. Everyone nodded.

"Why Mercy? Mercy is a shitty map!" Gavin whined.

"Shut up and choose your character." I growled. "I call dibs on Mechanic Baird."

The game started and so far we were winning.

"Hah! Got you fucker!" I yelled, killing Ray with the Gnasher shotgun. Gavin's kills me, "SAWED OFF SHOTGUN!? REALLY GAVIN !?"

"What!?"

"That gun is OP..." Ray mumbles.

"So is the Hammerburst." Geoff adds in.

I hide in the church, the grenades spawned and I picked them up. Then planted them on the wall of both entrances.

Ray walks in. "AW!? So we're gonna play that game!? And you're fucking camping!"

"I don't have a sniper!" I yelled. "Not camping!"

"So is!"

-Hours later-

I can't believe RTX is over... we are boarding the plane right now... We find out seats and sit down and buckled up. Ryan wraps his arm around me and pulls me close.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

I shrug, "Good, haven't thrown up today..."

"Good, did you have fun at RTX?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

I nodded, "Yea, I can't wait until next year." I smiled, "You?"

Ryan nodded, "Yea, I did."

I relaxed and leaned into Ryan's warm body, the plane was cold inside, well to me anyways. I find myself fighting to stay awake. Today was a lot to handle and it drained every ounce of my energy.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you when we land..." He whispered, twining out hands together. I nodded an sighed.

"Alright, I love you." I mumbled, burying my face into his chest.

"I love you too." Ryan smiled softly.

I still tried my best to stay awake but quickly failed as soon as we were 'in the air' to head home. I was soon fast asleep.

•••

Sorry if this is to short, I think I cut myself short with this book, don't really know what to do with this because I've never been pregnant and shit so. Yea.

Bare with me with this ok? <3

Stay Mad!

-LilFree <3