NAMJOON

Wednesday, 02/03/22

Hoseok should be back by now if Kai's words are anything to go by.

He told me an hour ago that the meeting had been cut short because Hoseok was having a bad day. Apparently practicing with trainees really put him on edge.

I wonder what's keeping him away for so long

I'm about to call him when I hear the front door opening from where I'm sitting in mezzanine, reading a book. I didn't feel like staying at the office for too long today soI opted to going home early.

The sound of hushed voices from the foyer confuses me since all the other guys are back and in their rooms, so I put my book on the table and peer over the banister to investigate.

Hoseok is standing in front of the open door talking to someone outside. It sounds like he's trying to coax them in.

After a few minutes the person finally relents and a small hand with sweater paws comes into contact with Hobi's bigger one.

Wait a minute. Small hand? I thought Jimin was in the house right now?

Hobi pulls the person in and shuts the door behind them. I still can't make out who it is because his larger body is covering them.

I stare at his ass for a few seconds, because why not, until he turns around and the girl near him comes into view. 

She's dressed in too large jeans and an oversized sweater, hence the sweater paws.

A girl? There hasn't been a girl in this house in over half a year. Literally.

"Hobi?" I call out to him from where I am and he looks up at me. My breath hitches like it always does when any of them look at me because they're just too good looking for my weak heart.

The girl at his side startles and I have to force myself to look away from Hoseok's intense stare. He usually greets me with his beautiful heart shaped smile but I guess he really is having a bad day.

She's looking down at her feet covered in old converse, so I can't see her face. 

I look back at Hoseok with my eyebrows raised in question and he mouths 'later' to me. I nod and look at the girl again before sitting back in my armchair.

I trust that Hobi knows what he's doing.

HOSEOK

After our encounter with Namjoon, I lead Danica into a spare room on the second floor that houses Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung's bedrooms and one other spare room. 

I hear low moans coming from Jungkook's room when we pass and I groan under my breath.

Seriously, why is it always him being fucked in the middle of the day?

I hope Danica didn't hear that and that is confirmed when I look down at her. She's distracted just staring around the room with her mouth open.

No surprise there, this house is gorgeous, especially the interior of it having been decorated by Jungkook and Yoongi who have a passion for interior design.

I open the last door of this floor and lead Danica in. 

She gasps when she sees the backyard from the floor-to-ceiling windows on two walls of this room.

The pool and large backyard is visible from here with the beautiful landscape on the outskirts and the forest that begins just a few feet away from the house. As I said, we live in a very secluded area.

I tell her to take a shower while I go get her a change of clothes from the smallest person in the house, Jimin.

I knock on Jimin's door and don't get an answer.

I go to knock on Tae's door and get the same results. They're probably sleeping then.

I go to knock again for good measure and Jungkook's door opens instead and a shirtless, sweaty Jimin walks out. Right. I thought it was his moans that I was hearing coming from Jungkook's room.

"Oh, hey Hobi." He says, sounding breathless as his cheeks flush with even more colour a he blushes. 

I take a second to admire his flushed skin and the many hickies that are darkening on it. His toned abs and pecs and shoulders make my pants feel tighter.

I have to adjust myself and focus on the task at hand. Not easy to do with the dark Adonis belt on the V-line that lead to the basketball shorts he's wearing. They're too big on him so they must be Jungkook's.

I groan and forcefully avert my eyes to look into his and the desire there makes my skin flush. Dammit! Why is he looking at me like he wants me to bend him over right in this hallway.

Focus, Hoseok! I scold myself as I clear my throat.

"I need to borrow a shirt and shorts." I tell him, my voice sounds husky and strained so I clear my throat again for good measure.

His face flushes even more and he doesn't ask questions before he's passing me and disappearing into his room.

He comes back with the stuff I asked for.

I can't resist pulling him to me and smashing my lips onto his plush ones, groaning as I feel how extra puffy they are probably from kissing whoever gets was with.

The kiss I give him is bruising and the taste of him makes me pull him even closer by the hand that's holding onto  his firm ass.

He moans when I bite his lip as I pull back with my diminishing self control.

"Hi." He says again, in a slight daze and I smirk. 

"Hi baby."

I smack his ass a little bit as I pull away making him yelp as he blushes cutely.

"Where are you taking those?" He asks curiously after he recovers from our mini make out session.

"I'll tell you later, love." I tell him as I move backwards towards Danica's door.

"Okay." He says, always so timid.

Adorable.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

And so it begins. Comment, vote and let me know what you think of this chapter, please.

 Comment, vote and let me know what you think of this chapter, please

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.