🔞🔞YOONGI🔞🔞

Jin is a panting, moaning mess beneath me as I thrust into him in slow deep strokes.

I had wanted to give him a chance to get used to my size inside him but he was too riled up to wait. Immediately digging his heels into my ass to push me deeper into him.

Now here we are, both panting and lwo moans filling the room, looking into each others eyes as we move together.

His mouth is dropped open and he's not trying to hold his pitiful whimpers and moans in. The man below me is not the usually dominant Jin, he's a submissive in my arms as I make love to him.

"I love you so much." He pants out as he throws his head back, his eyes closed shut as he moans.

I return the sentiment as I take the opportunity to leave wet, sloppy kisses on his beautiful throat.

His hand that's buried in my hair tightens as I roll my hips, pushing even deeper into him.

"I want it faster baby." He moans out, lifting his head which causes me to remove my lips from his neck. His lips meet mine in a hot, sloppy kiss.

He moans into my mouth as I gradually pick up my pace, lifting from my elbows and balancing my body on my hands as I hover over his sweaty body.

His legs that are locked behind my back restrict my movements so my thrusts are short but fast.

His head is thrown back again and his moans are loud and unrestricted, my own lower moans echoing in the room.

I balance on one hand as I wrap my other one around his throat, gripping it lightly. I smirk as I feel his dick twitch on his abdomen.

He likes being choked then.

I tighten my hand a bit more around his throat to check if I'm right and my smile grows as he moans louder.

A few more thrusts and I can’t take it anymore. I stop my thrusts and remove his legs from around me, flipping him over on his stomach before he can ask what's going on.

I straddle his thighs from the back, admiring the view of his strong back and wide shoulders. His hair is messed up and sweaty with strands sticking behind his neck and ears.

I pull on his hips so that his ass is a bit elevated, not resisting the urge to spank him, hard. He moans before he glares at me over his shoulder, "What the fuck?" He asks like he didn't just moan.

"You liked it though." I bite my lip to hold in my smirk before I bring my hand down on his ass again, harder this time.

He moans again before he swats at my chest, grumbling under his breath about how he is older than me but I'm spanking him.

I chuckle, admiring the pinkish bruise on his perfect butt before I lean down and kiss his ass cheek.

"We'll talk about this later, right now, I want to fuck you till you scream." That is the only warning I give him before I roughly thrust into him, reveling at the scream he let's out.

I don't wait for him to adjust this time as I set a fast and maniac pace, my hips slapping on his ass that is still slightly elevated by the bruising grip I have on his hips.

His moans are loud and he's trying to shuffle away from me, I don't let him. Instead I hold onto his hip tighter with one of my hands, the other going up and grabbing his shoulder.

This causes me to push deeper into him, his moans getting louder and with screams in between.

One of his hands reaches back to push my abdomen. I use that to my advantage as I remove my hand from his hip, holding his arm behind his back by the crook oh his elbow.