YOONGI

Wednesday, 30/03/22

I have been at work more times than I would've liked this week. Between balancing my own work and making sure that Namjoon's company is running well in his absence, it's safe to say I have been swamped. Im more glad that ever that I had the foresight to get a masters degree in business management.

Not having enough time to spend at home with my guys has taken a toll on my mood, though. I know they understand why me and Namjoon are away most of the time lately, but its still annoying that I can't be with them twenty-four seven.

They're getting better, Hoseok and Jin, it's a slow progress but it's progress nonetheless.

Jin is no longer locking himself in his room all day, choosing to sit with Jimin during his online lessons instead.

Hoseok still falls asleep a lot more than he usually did but he's talking more during the times he's awake. I think he's so exhausted mentally that staying up for too long is taxing for him now.

It's nice that they're getting better and that the guys are always there to make sure both of them are okay.

Jungkook is clingier too but I'm not complaining. It means more cuddling for all of us.

Hoseok and Jin's bedrooms are no longer needed because they haven't been sleeping in them lately. Especially Hoseok who hasn't even stepped foot in his since the incident.

He even requested that his clothes be moved to someone else's closet. Mine had more empty space than everyone else's so most of his clothes are with mine now.

Hoseok mostly sleeps in Jungkook's room and Jin mostly in mine or Namjoon's. The soulmate duo have also ditched their own bedrooms in order to be closer to everyone else.

I had asked Jin the other night if he is doing better and he told me that it's a slow process but he's remembering what happened that night.

He cries a lot when he talks about that event and I hold him through it. The more he talks about it the more he will recover.

When I got home today I had taken a quick shower before a much needed nap. I woke two hours later to find Jin curled to my side, fast asleep.

I look over at his face, admiring how handsome this man is. His beauty amazes me every time I look at him.

His looks are not what I fell for though. I fell for how he could still joke around while going through what most people didn't know about.

He is silly and does the most random shit I've ever seen.

He might be older than me but mentally, Jin is still a kid. Living the childhood that was taken from him by his father.

I run my fingers through his silky hair, loving how he snuggles closer to me at the touch.

I love him so much. I just hope he knows that if I could, I would take all his pain away. Carry all his troubles on my own shoulders, only to see him smile again. To hear his weird laughter that I haven't heard in too long.

I want my Jin back.

I lean down slightly and place a kiss on his forehead.

His eyelids flutter slightly before his droopy eyes open. With his head on my chest, I'm sure the first thing he sees is my neck.

I continue to run my fingers through his hair as he tries to get himself to wake up more. "Hi baby." I greet him when I see he is awake enough to hear me.

He lifts his head slightly from my chest, looking at my face before he smiles. It's small but it's a smile nonetheless, so I return it. "Hi." He greets back. Getting shy all of a sudden.