🔞🔞🔞JIMIN🔞🔞🔞

Wednesday, 02/03/22

After Hobi disappears into the guest bedroom, which is very confusing since nobody uses it at all, I head back into Jungkook's room.

The knocks on mine and Tae's doors disturbed our.. uhm, gaming session.

The second I shut the door, Taehyung's lips smash onto mine and I moan into the kiss. My frazzled mind is still not over Hobi's kiss and Taehyung basicallygrinding on me is not helping.

I moan into his mouth again as he forces his knee between my thighs, my hard cock pressed on his upper thigh as I grind on it softly. Pleasure shoots through my body as he pushes his thigh harder onto my crotch.

He moans as he pulls back, breathing hard with his hand buried into my pink dyed hair.

"You taste like Hobi. Was that him at the door?" He asks, his voice husky with desire as he trails kisses from my lips to my jaw and down to my neck. He's insatiable.

"Yeah." I answer him, breathy moans escaping me as I continueto grind softly on his thigh.

"He's back already?" Jungkook asks, watching us from his perch on the bed. He's naked as the day he was born and the sight is welcome to my horny eyes. His beautifully inked skin is a sight to see and it causes my cock to jerk in his loose basketball shorts that I have on.

"Yeah he is." I tell him in a breathy voice, looking right at the appendage between his muscular legs. It twitches at the attention, beckoning me over as another moan escapes from me when Taehyung sucks at a particularly sensitive spot on my neck.

 All thoughts of Hobi and the guestroom incident forgotten, I pull Tae with me as I walk to the bed.

"We weren't done yet, were we baby?" Tae asks and I don't know whether he's talking to me or Kookie but I don't care right now. I'm horny and I need at least one of them inside me.

I feel his lips on the back my neck, his chest flush with my back, as I hover over Jungkook's muscular body on the bed.

He angles his face up and his lips meet mine in a kiss that is all tongues and teeth. I grab his cock in my hand, softly stroking it as he moans softly into our kiss.

Tae licks a trail up my neck to my ear, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Do you want me to take you, baby?" He asks and I moan while I nod my head agreement, not letting the kiss between Jungkook and I break.

He pulls down the shorts I wore while kissing up and down my neck and upper back. It, along with Jungkook's bruising kiss, is a lot for me and I whimper.

"Shh, don't worry baby. I'll take care of you." Tae says and I feel his hand on my cock, stroking it.

I moan into Jungkook's mouth again and he pulls back a little, stroking my face affectionately with a small, affectionate smile on his handsome face that makes me shy all of a sudden.

"You're so beautiful." He says, with awe in his voice and I feel my face getting hot with a blush.

Not the time, Kook.

I don't realize that I don’t feel Tae's hand on my cock anymore until I feel his finger probing my hole. I'm still sensitive from Jungkook fucking me before Hobi disturbed us.

I moan louder this time and Jungkook smirks. His hand replaces Tae's on my cock and I feel myself shaking, already at the brink of release from all the stimulation. I would be embarrassed at how fast I'm close to cumming but they don't give me time for that with their ministrations.