HOSEOK

Thursday, 17/03/22

The state we found the kitchen in yesterday  was the last straw for all of the guys.

Even though we had tried  cleaning it up a little bit, it still wasn't enough and Jin was really disappointed even though he tried to hide it behind his not-so-funny jokes.

We all know how passionate Jin was when designing that kitchen, and to find it in that state, broke my heart. It's all my fault.

I brought that girl into this house and I am to blame for everything that had happened leading up to this point. It is all my fault.

I know Jin said to take my time to fix this but time has run out. Danica needs to go and soon.

I don’t care where she goes anymore because she has caused nothing but trouble for me ever since I felt bad for her and brought her here.

Plus my momentary confusion about liking her. That's just plain embarassing on my part. She doesn't deserve any of my kindness and the hospitality of my guys.

We had cleaned up all the broken glass and ceramics from the floor and salvaged any of Jin's china that we were still able to save. But it's not enough.

Namjoon hired some people to come fix it tomorrow so we had to order takeout for dinner. I'm not complaining though but Jin has been sulking ever since he realized he won't be able to cook our dinner tonight.

I need to talk to my guys individually and explain myself but I need her gone before that. I need it to be just us again. Hopefully, we could go back to how it was before I let my insecurities and desperation take over.

Looking back, I realize how stupid my thought process was two weeks ago.

What did I think will happen when I brought a girl to our house without informing the guys? Did I really expect us to play house?

I cringe every time I think about this. It's not only embarrassing but completely selfish too. Stupid even.

I heard about what Jungkook said to her yesterday and I can't help but be grateful for his lack of filter. He said what I wanted to say to her but couldn't. Because I'm not brave enough.

I'll need him when I finally kick her out, because I can't do it alone. I'm not strong enough and I might end up bending to her will again if I'm alone.

I will need Jungkook to ground me and also slap some sense into me if I mess it up just to make sure I don't fold and do something stupid again.

I really do need to be slapped senseless though.

What the fuck was I thinking?

I didn't go to the studio today, choosing to stay at home with Jin and Tae instead. And by stay at home, I mean basically fuck the whole day. And that’s what we’re doing right now.

I had Tae on his back, on my bed, while I fucked him slowly. I know he hates that and that is exactly why I'm doing it.

The low moans of pleasure coming out of him, are a stark contrast to the glare he has on his face. I chuckle at him but immediately moan when Jin hits my sweet spot from behind.

"Hobi, please." Taehyung moans from beneath me, his knees almost on his chest and ankles on my shoulders. That's all I wanted, him to beg for it.

I slowly pull out of him before I slam back into him, hard. He moans, loudly and I let myself continue to pound into him.

His mouth is dropped open, broken moans coming out of him with his eyes rolled back. His face is the picture of pleasure and I'm glad I'm the one giving it to him.

The pace I'm moving with causes Jin to pound into me harder. He's much longer and hits me deep, drawing out loud moans and groans from me.

I feel Jin pushing me forward and onto Tae, my hands on are on either side of his head as I brace myself for what I know is coming.

And Jin doesn't disappoint as he roughly fucks into me, which in turn pushes me deeper and faster into Tae.

The cacophony of moans and groans in the room is music to my ears as we lose ourselves in each other. I missed this so much.

Tae's hand on the back of my neck pulls me down onto him and his lips slam into mine. Kissing me sloppily and with his mouth, teeth and tongue. The kiss is dirty and I love all of it.

He's basically folded in half right now but he doesn’t seem to mind as he deepens our kiss, moaning into my mouth.

Jin's lips on my neck suck and kiss me, probably leaving hickies on the expanse of my neck.

We're moaning loudly and I'm sure we can be heard around the house but I do care. These walls are not soundproofed after all.

This is my house though and nobody can tell me not to have loud sex with my partners in our own house.

"Jin, I need you to go harder baby." I moan out. He's holding back and I don't want that. I know how rough he can get and I want that right now.

Jin groans from behind me before his thrusts become harsher, faster and deeper. His hands are holding my hips in a bruising grip and his thrusts are pushing me faster into Tae.

Yes, just what I wanted.

Tae screams beneath me at the change of pace I swallow the sound into my mouth, kissing him hard before sucking his tongue into my mouth.

I lift one of my hands from besides his shoulder and twists his nipple between my fingers. He spasms which pushes me deeper into him.

After giving the same attention to his other nipple, I trail my hand down his chest and defined abs before I take his thick cock in my hand. The contact makes him whimper into my mouth which is now hovering above his, his eyes looking deep into mine.

Jin is relentless behind me and I can't keep any of my sounds in. Nit that I'm even trying.

"I love you so much." I finally confess to Tae and his mouth drops in shock before a smile breaks across his face. He probably didn't expect that in the middle of, well, activities.

"I love you. I love you so much, babe." He says between tender kisses. Tears of joy fill my eyes when I hear him say that. After everything, he still loves me.

Jin pulls out of me before turning me around, and pulling me into a bruising kiss. My hand buries into his hair as I smile into the kiss.

"I love you, sunshine." He says between kisses before pulling back, grabbing Tae into a kiss too. "And I love you, baby bear." He tells him also.

There's a big smile on all of our faces when Tae and I tell him how much we love him, too. They love me.

"Now, where were we?" Jin asks before we're back to making love to each other again. This time, sharing love filled kisses, smiles and whispers of 'I love yous'.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I didn't realize this went from him being regretful straight to smut I was shook like I wasn't the one who wrote this lmfaoo