YOONGI

Wednesday, 02/03/22

"You wanna tell me what that was about?" I ask Namjoon after Hobi left, carding my fingers through his hair as I admire the way his eyes flutter close at the feeling.

My concern stems from the fact that I haven't seen him be that vulnerable in a long time. He bottles a lot of his feelings up and the sight of him letting himself be coddled like that warmed me up a little, but also worried me.

Namjoon fills me in on Hobi's predicament and I have to admit that my concerns are just the same as his.

If Hobi's plan doesn't work then our relationship will be more complicated than it already is. I'm not even sure why we even had the conversation about adding an eighth person in our relationship but if I remember correctly, it was because some of the guys made a joke about how we were gonna miss being with women. It really was just a joke but I might be wrong now.

I lean onto Namjoon's chest after I remove my hand from  his hair, rubbing my face with my hands as if that will get rid of my frustration. I don't know what to make of this and frankly, I don't want to think about it right now. I finished a really big project for one of the idol groups today and I'm really tired.

Taking care of another little might be more complicated than taking care of Jimin and, on some occasions, Taehyung and Jungkook even though they don't regress. I admit I like to be doted on as well but that's too embarrassing for me sometimes. I feel like it's too soon to show that side to the guys since they've known me to be quiet and 'strong' for a long time.

There's also the fact that women get periods, which we know nothing about. Well, I don't know anything about them but maybe the other guys do.

Some of them, like Hoseok, do have sisters after all. They're not very close with them anymore since they disowned them after we made our relationships known to our families. Them to their families and me to my grandmother, who didn't take it any better. A relationship between seven men is unconventional and 'goes against my religion' was my grandma's words.

People are not very accepting when it comes to seven 'gay' men being together in a polyamorous relationship.

Most of the concerns from our families were that we can't get married, like we even wanted that. But also that we can't have children, like adoption isn't a thing. We never discussed any of that but we're still trying to navigate our new dynamics so cutting contact with people who couldn't accept us was the easiest way to truly work on making our relationship work.

Anyway back to the current predicament. I look over at Namjoon who has a thoughtful expression on his face. His brows are furrowed with his index finger rubbing his plush bottom lip which I find extremely sexy and have the urge to bite suddenly.

He's so hot when he's like this. Focused and deep in his thoughts. My hot nerd.

I feel my jeans tighten a little bit.

He's not even dressed up, just in black sweatpants and a white tank top. His broad shoulders and the sides of his pecks and his ribcage are on display and I soak up the sight of them like a bitch in heat.

I unconsciously bite my lip and hear a groan from him. My eyes snap up to meet his and all I see is lust in his eyes. He must see the desire in mine because his eyes are now hooded, a smirk curling up his gorgeous lips.

"What do you want, baby?" He asks in his husky lust-filled voice. His deep voice sends a shiver down my spine. I want him and I want him now.

"You." I answer him just as lustfully as he is before we're rudely interrupted.

"Not today, boys." Seokjin's voice cuts through the tension in the air and both Namjoon and I groan, making Jin chuckle.

SEOKJIN

I have to admit that Yoongi and Joon's display turned me on. A lot.

The desire between them was so palpable that I could almost taste it in the air around them.

But I had to disturb them since Yoongi and I need to start on dinner and it's getting late. The boys that are going at it like rabbits are gonna be hungry after. I have to feed my babies and we can't have Yoongi and Namjoon's horniness distract us.

I adjust the tightness pants and give Yoongi a pointed look.

"Get up, come help me make dinner." I tell him.

He obediently gets up, also adjusting himself while looking at Namjoon, who is looking right at the tent on Yoongi's pants. Unbelievable.

"Snap out of it, Joon. Go tell the boys to quit it already. I expect all of you to be down for dinner at six thirty on the dot." I order Namjoon, who also gets up and heads to Jungkook's room while grumbling about 'cockblocking' under his breath.

Yoongi pushes past me with a scowl on his cute face and I can't help the laugh that bubbles out of me.

Payback is a bitch.

Yoongi did the same thing to me a few nights ago when I was with Hoseok. He thought I had forgotten how rudely he interrupted our 'session' and I vowed to get him back.

Speaking of Hoseok, "Where is Hobi?" I ask the very annoyed Yoongi, who has an adorable scowl on his face with his pretty pink lips jutting out in a cute pout.

"In his room." He snaps at me with obvious frustration and annoyance. I feel bad now.

"I'll cook alone tonight if you want to go have some fun." I tell him, because I don't like him being annoyed at me. It was fun while it lasted I guess.

Cockblocking him was fun but I'm not petty enough to leave him frustrated and horny. I wouldn't want to give my lover blueballs over a little grudge.

He perks up at my suggestion.

"Really?" He asks.

"Of course." I laugh at his enthusiasm. They're all insatiable and it's moments like these that I'm glad I at least have some self control.

Yoongi comes back over to me and his lips slam into mine, his hands wrapped around my shoulders as he practically hangs off of me. I'm momentarily caught off guard by the action that I almost lose my footing and stagger backwards a little.

I kiss him back after a moment and smile into the kiss when he groans a little and starts rutting him hips against me, his hard cock rubbing my semi hard one.

I pull back a little after a while, putting him back on his feet and look into his half lidded eyes, dark with desire while cupping him through his pants. Little puffs of air come out of his swollen wet lips as he pants at the pleasure. I have to stop myself from taking him against the kitchen counter and push him away which makes him whine.

"Go before I change my mind and fuck you against this counter." I whisper huskily into his ear and he groans again.

"Do it." He moans out and I chuckle.

"I have to cook dinner, baby. Go get Hobi to take care of you. I know Namjoon is busy right now."

Knowing Namjoon, he's probably fucked at least two of the younger boys already. He's a beast and they love it.

"Ugh, fine. We could've ordered pizza or something though." Yoongi grumbles with pouty lips, although he knows how much I hate ordering food when I could just cook it for them.

"Go." I say, chuckling when he yelps as I swat his ass, hard.

An hour later, all the food is ready and the dinner table is set, yet none of the guys are coming down.

For fuck's sake!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I promise I didn't rob y'all lmao. Maybe.
Vote and comment or whatever