🔞 NAMJOON 🔞

Saturday, 19/03/22

I woke up extra early today to prepare for the surprise I have planned for my guys. The plan was simple, make some snacks, load up the car with everything we’d need for a road trip, and then start waking the boys up.

Simple!

All that planning went to shit though immediately when I woke up to Jungkook’s naked body near me.

I don’t know when he got here or how I didn’t feel him next to me all night, but he’s right there. Naked.

I guess I already knew he sleeps naked but I did not expect this sight this morning.

Not after I went to bed hard as stone from hearing Jimin’s screams from Hoseok’s room and Taehyung’s from Yoongi’s room. We really need to get these walls soundproofed. It's a hazard that they aren't.

I had planned to wake up early and that is why I chose not to take any of the guys to my bedroom last night. I had thought that Jungkook was sleeping in Jin’s room but I guess I was wrong.

He’s right there, in all his naked glory, making me wholly aware of the morning wood I’m sporting. I should let him sleep but I can’t.

I need to take care of this problem and he is right there, provoking me with his beautiful muscled body. He knows exactly what his lean muscles do to me and I know he did this on purpose.

Fuck it. I’m waking him up.

I move my hand and stroke his cheek lightly, loving that he nuzzles into my hand even in his sleep.

He’s so handsome and I don’t know how I was so lucky to meet him and the other guys.

They’re all insanely handsome, in their own individual way that is unique to them, and they’re all mine.

My hand moves from his cheek up to his soft, dark hair, caressing his scalp.

He begins to stir, his long eyelashes fluttering before his beautiful, brown eyes look into mine.

They’re still half closed from just waking up and the way his nose twitches is very adorable to me. He’s like a bunny but hotter. If that makes sense.

“Good morning, baby.” I greet him softly. He’s not really a morning person and I don’t want to be too loud and annoy him before I fuck him so I have to be cautious.

“Hi,” he greets back softly while rubbing his eyes and yawning, “why did you wake me up so early.” He whines before burying his face in my chest and wrapping his armys around my torso.

He attempts to pull me closer, fails, and then decides to just shuffle closer to me. His long legs tangle around one of mine before he sighs, satisfied by his new position.

“And why are you so fucking hard so early.” He mumbles against my chest a minute later but still rubs himself against me.

“You’re naked and next to me jagi, of course I’ll get hard. You’re hot.” I tell him honestly, running my hand through his hair while rubbing his back with the other one.

He giggles at me and I feel his hand move between our bodies before he wraps it around my cock, stroking me. The unexpected touch elicits a shiver and groan from me.

“Fuck, baby if you don’t want me to fuck you right now you better stop.” I warn him through gritted teeth but he doesn’t stop. Instead he strokes me faster and adds more pressure, making me moan. He sets his chin on my chest, looking up at me with big, innocent eyes like what he’s doing is innocent.